If you love the style and aesthetics of ancient Egypt, you’re sure to enjoy NetEnt’s latest Egypt-inspired slot. Pyramid Quest for Immortality is an interesting slot that’s not too heavy on bonus features, but manages to be intensely entertaining nonetheless. The game owes its strength to a combination of features, with a generous avalanche bonus that kicks in any time you line up on one of the 700-plus ways to win. Trigger successive avalanches and start multiplying your wins by up to 10x.
Best features on Pyramid Quest for Immortality slot
Pyramid Quest for Immortality gets a lot of mileage out of a seemingly narrow set of gameplay features, which consist of:
- Every win triggers an avalanche: Symbols that make up a winning combination explode and clear the way for new symbols to crash onto the reels, potentially creating new wins and continuing the chain reaction.
- Stack multipliers: Each time you score an avalanche, the active multiplier increases one more time. After 10 avalanches, this hits the maximum multiplier of 10x.
- Hundreds of ways to win: Pyramid Quest for Immortality has an odd, pyramid-shaped reel layout and generous pay-line calculation that adds up to 720 different pay-lines.
How to play Pyramid Quest for Immortality slot for free or real money
While Pyramid Quest for Immortality’s unique layout of five 3-5 symbol reels and its 720 ways to win may be intimidating, play is quite straightforward. Choose your bet on a scale of $0.10 – $200 by setting the bet level and coin amount to your chosen values, and then tailor gameplay options such as quick spins and auto-play to your liking. After that, start playing and having a good time with this 96.48% RTP slot.
If you want to play free online slots, you can try their demo versions on our website or use a regulated casino’s no-deposit bonus for new players if that’s more to your liking. Once you want to play real money slots, you’ll need to place a deposit with a casino.
Pyramid Quest for Immortality graphics and design
Pyramid Quest for Immortality has great graphics, with eye-catching, distinctive designs in both the backgrounds and symbols. One particularly smart detail is what happens each time you start a new round. As you watch the symbols fall away, they momentarily reveal a statue of Anubis and the new symbols tumble into place in a slightly messy, energetic way. Half of the symbols are somewhat bland, stylized card symbols, however.
|Name||Pyramid Quest for Immortality|
|Min / Max Bet||$0.10 - $200|
|# of Pay-lines||720|
|Bonus Features||Multipliers, avalanche, wild generation|
How Pyramid Quest for Immortality’s bonus features work
Pyramid Quest for Immortality has a suite of bonus features that almost all revolve around the avalanche mechanic. While this single-minded focus holds back most games, it has the potential to work here because avalanches occur every time you score a win. However, that means this bonus feature must be strong enough to carry the game on its own.
Instead of having reels that spin, new symbols fall on and off of the screen during each round. If you score a winning combination, the symbols involved explode and pave the way for new possibilities as fresh symbols fall onto the screen.
- Achieve new wins if the fresh symbols line up to create another winning combination, which will then chain into a fresh avalanche.
- Avalanches can trigger wild generation that places wild symbols on reels two through four, creating hundreds of new possibilities for winning combinations.
- Multiply your wins with a persistent multiplier that increases by one each time you get a consecutive avalanche win. If you land multiple avalanche wins, this mechanic will double the second, triple the third, and so on until you hit the maximum multiplier of 10.
Where to find the Pyramid Quest for Immortality slot game online
You can find Pyramid Quest for Immortality online at Mohegan Sun or Stars Casino. You can use the no-deposit bonus to play without spending money, or you can create an account with one of the real money casino sites and place a deposit to bet on the game. Both casinos are good choices with their own merits. For instance, the Fallsview app boasts fast loading times that make it a joy to peruse its hundreds of slot games. The Stars Casino app encourages players with a diverse collection of bonuses and promotions, such as daily slot races and other reward programs.
Free and Real Money NetEnt Slots
Final thoughts on Pyramid Quest for Immortality by NetEnt
There’s no doubt that the avalanche feature Pyramid Quest for Immortality borrows from past NetEnt slot games is the backbone of its gameplay. However, the hundreds of ways to win, unique reel layout, multiplier mechanics, and wild generation make it feel totally new. The gameplay is so well developed that the absence of normal slot standbys, such as free spins and jackpots, doesn’t hurt the game at all. Overall, Pyramid Quest for Immortality is excellent, which is why we’ve awarded it a 9/10.