- Opponent Record: 51-31
- Scoring Rank: 17 (109.9 PPG)
- Location: Scotiabank Arena
- Date: Thursday, April 28, 2022
- The Raptors put up only 2.1 more points per game (109.4) than the 76ers give up to opponents (107.3).
- When it scores more than 107.3 points, Toronto is 35-11 against the spread and 37-9 overall.
- The 76ers and the Raptors rebound at around the same rate, with the 76ers averaging three fewer rebounds per game.
- When Toronto earns the rebounding advantage they are 33-10-0 against the spread. When recording fewer boards, Philadelphia is 15-31-1.
||AVG Pts Scored
||AVG Pts Allowed
76ers vs Raptors Betting Information
- Toronto is 49-38-0 against the spread this season.
- The Raptors have been underdogs by 1.5 points or more 41 times this season and are 23-18 ATS in those contests.
- Toronto has hit the over in 48.3% of its opportunities this year (42 times over 87 games with a set point total).
In their last five matchups, Philadelphia has won three games against Toronto, while the 76ers have also covered the spread in three of five games against the Raptors.
76ers vs Raptors
- Pascal Siakam is the Raptors' top scorer (22.8 points per game) and rebounder (8.6), and puts up 5.3 assists.
- Fred VanVleet leads the Raptors in assists (6.7 per game), and produces 20.3 points and 4.4 rebounds. He also delivers 1.7 steals (fifth in league) and 0.5 blocked shots.
- The Raptors get 18.3 points, 2.7 rebounds and 2.0 assists per game from Gary Trent Jr..
- Chris Boucher gives the Raptors 9.4 points, 6.2 rebounds and 0.3 assists per game. He also delivers 0.6 steals and 0.9 blocked shots.
- The Raptors receive 9.1 points, 6.5 rebounds and 1.1 assists per game from Precious Achiuwa.
76ers: Matisse Thybulle: Out (Ineligible), Charles Bassey: Out (Shoulder)
Raptors: Fred VanVleet: Doubtful (Hip)
Raptors Upcoming Games
|Sat, Apr 30
||12:00 AM ET
Basic Raptors bets
The launch of single-game betting across Canada opens up betting on individual Raptors games involving the following basic single-game NBA bets:
- Raptors Moneyline: Bet on the Raptors or an opponent to win straight up. Get paid at either negative (favourite) or positive (underdog) odds locked in at the time you place the bet if you win.
- Spread: Bet on the Raptors or an opponent to win with a spread set by oddsmakers factored into the final score.
- Total (Over/Under): Bet on whether the Raptors and an opponent’s combined score will be over or under the line set by oddsmakers.
No. 1 Raptors betting secret
The one thing most people don’t know (but should) about betting the NBA is that scheduling hugely impacts winning. Teams don’t perform as well on the second night of back-to-back games. Teams playing a fourth game in five days are tired and ripe for upsets. Plus, teams at the end of long road trips don’t have the legs to play four quarters.
That means it’s important to check any team’s recent schedule before you bet on them. How many games they’ve played over the past week may impact their ability to win this one. A lot of travel or back-to-back games can tire teams out and prevent them from performing at their best. For the Raptors, a long West Coast road trip is often the catalyst to some “less than ideal” performances.
Raptors Vegas odds vs. local odds
Raptors game lines start out the same pretty much everywhere, even at Las Vegas sportsbooks. However, their NBA betting odds can end up different by tip off. Sportsbooks set lines trying to draw equal betting to each side. That way, they can realize the “vig” and earn a small profit without sweating the outcome of the game.
If more money is bet on one side, they’ll move the line to even out the betting again. However, only sportsbooks where the betting is uneven will make that change. Others do not, which is why lines that start out the same can end up different by tipoff.
Of course, the Raptors are a Canadian team, which means there’s a chance more money is bet on the team at Canadian online sportsbook, such as DraftKings Sportsbook Canada or BetRivers Sportsbook Canada, than anywhere else. Therefore, the chances a Raptors betting line will move are greater here than anywhere else.
Raptors live betting odds
The launch of online sports betting across Canada means you can bet during live Raptors games at odds that change with the action. It’s the most fun and exciting way to bet on basketball, and online sportsbooks (and/or their apps) are really the only way to keep up.
The betting markets are the same as you’ll find before the game for the most part, but the odds change as the contest progresses. There are quarter-by-quarter, half-by-half and an increased number of in-game NBA player prop bets available as well. Just remember, sportsbook odds change fast, which means you probably can’t get a live bet down fast enough.
Raptors Draft Picks
Here’s a look at the Raptors’ draft picks over the past few years:
|2021||4th overall||Scottie Barnes
|2020||29th overall||Malachi Flynn
|2020||59th overall||Jalen Harris (Two-way contract with the Raptors 905)
|2019||59th overall||Dewan Hernandez (NBA G League)
|2017||23rd overall ||OG Anunoby
|2016||9th overall||Jakob Pöeltl (traded to San Antonio)
|2016||27th overall||Pascal Siakam
Raptors franchise leaders
Here’s a look at the Raptors career leaders:
- Games: DeMar DeRozan – 675
- 3-Pt Field Goals Made: Kyle Lowry – 1,498 (and counting)
- Rebounds: Chris Bosh – 4,776
- Points: DeMar DeRozan – 13,296
- Assists: Kyle Lowry 4,243 (and counting)
- Steals: Kyle Lowry – 871 (and counting)
- Points Per Game: Vince Carter – 23.4
- Rebounds Per Game: Chris Bosh – 9.4
- Assists Per Game: Damon Stoudamire – 8.8
Raptors coaching staff
Here’s a look at the Raptors’ coaching staff:
- Head Coach: Nick Nurse
- Assistant Coach: Trevor Gleeson
- Assistant Coach: Mate Mitchell
- Assistant Coach: Earl Watson
- Assistant Coach: Jim Sann
- Assistant Coach: Adrian Griffin
- Assistant Coach: Jon Goodwillie
Past Raptors coaches
Here’s a look at the Raptors’ head coaches since 2000:
|Nick Nurse||2018-Present||127-58 (2019 NBA Champions)