Minnesota Timberwolves Odds
With Karl-Anthony Towns, D’Angelo Russell, and Anthony Edwards a threat to beat just about anybody these days, Twolves betting odds are a steady play at legal Canadian online sportsbooks – especially from their Northern Ontario fan base.
What do the sportsbooks say about the TWolves’ playoff odds this season? KAT’s daily prop odds? Where can you find the best odds on today’s Timberwolves game at online sportsbooks in Canada? We’ve got the latest info below.
Tonight’s Timberwolves odds
Twolves Finals, Conference Odds
Anthony Edwards Prop Odds
Next Up: Memphis Grizzlies
- Opponent Record: 56-26
- Scoring Rank: 2 (115.6 PPG)
- Location: Target Center
- Date: Friday, April 29, 2022
Betting Insights For The Grizzlies Game
- The Timberwolves score 6.1 more points per game (116) than the Grizzlies give up (109.9).
- When it scores more than 109.9 points, Minnesota is 36-19-1 against the spread and 39-17 overall.
- The Grizzlies and the Timberwolves rebound at nearly the same rate, with the Grizzlies averaging 4.9 more rebounds per game.
- The Timberwolves' 45.7% shooting percentage from the field this season is 0.2 percentage points higher than the Grizzlies have allowed to their opponents (45.5%).
Minnesota Last 10 Games
|Overall Record||ATS Record||O/U/P||AVG Total||AVG Pts Scored||AVG Pts Allowed|
Betting Lines And Odds For Timberwolves Vs. Grizzlies
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Timberwolves Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Minnesota is 46-39-2 this year.
- So far this year, the Timberwolves have been installed as underdogs by a 1.5-point margin or more 38 times and are 19-19 ATS in those contests.
- Minnesota's games this season have gone over the total in 52 out of 87 opportunities (59.8%).
Recent Meetings With The Grizzlies
|Date||Home Team||Away Team||Result|
Timberwolves Player Insights
- Karl-Anthony Towns is putting up team highs in points (24.6 per game) and rebounds (9.9). And he is contributing 3.6 assists, making 53.0% of his shots from the field and 41.0% from beyond the arc, with 2.0 triples per game.
- The Timberwolves get 21.3 points, 4.7 rebounds and 3.8 assists per game from Anthony Edwards.
- D'Angelo Russell is No. 1 on the Timberwolves in assists (7.1 per game), and puts up 18.1 points and 3.3 rebounds. He also puts up 0.9 steals and 0.3 blocked shots.
- The Timberwolves receive 6.9 points, 8.4 rebounds and 1.3 assists per game from Jarred Vanderbilt.
- Malik Beasley gets the Timberwolves 12.1 points, 2.9 rebounds and 1.5 assists per contest. He also posts 0.5 steals and 0.2 blocked shots.
Injuries For Memphis Vs Minnesota
Grizzlies: Steven Adams: Out (Health Protocols), Killian Tillie: Out (Knee), Ziaire Williams: Doubtful (Knee), Santi Aldama: Out (Knee)
Timberwolves Upcoming Games
|Sun, May 1||Memphis Grizzlies||A||3:30 PM ET||-|
Timberwolves live betting odds
Live betting is the most exciting and increasingly popular way to get in on all the available online basketball betting action.
It goes far beyond standard pregame bets and betting on futures, as you can bet on live Minnesota Timberwolves games online at odds that change with the action on the court. That means the numbers change fast, so sports betting apps are the bestway to keep up.
Timberwolves props & futures odds
Timberwolves props and futures also lie a step beyond standard NBA game lines and you’ll find a big variety of T-wolves betting options at Canadian online sportsbooks.
Props surround certain games within a game and mainly involve betting on player and team stat lines. Popular NBA prop bets include, for example:
- Bet on Karl-Anthony Towns to score more or less than 26.5 points in a game
- A bet on D’Angelo Russell to dish out more or less than 8.5 assists in a game
- Bet on Anthony Edwards to put together more than 40.5 points, rebounds, and assists in a game
- Bet on Malik Beasley to score more than 20.5 points in a Timberwolves win
Futures are mostly bets surrounding the entire NBA season. Popular Timberwolves futures include:
- Bets on Minnesota to win the Northwest Division, make the playoffs, win the Western Conference (playoffs), or the NBA finals (NBA playoff/Finals odds)
- Bets on Minnesota to win over or under a line of regular-season games set by oddsmakers
- Timberwolves Scoring, Rebounding, and Assist leaders
- Individual player Scoring, Rebounding, and Assist numbers/averages
Plus, futures can include bets on players to win certain NBA awards, including:
- NBA MVP odds
- Rookie of the Year
- Defensive Player of the Year
- Most Improved Player
- Sixth Man of the Year
Futures bets are booked at the currently posted Timberwolves odds, and while these sportsbook odds change, you lock them in when you place a bet. This generally means the earlier you can bet a bet down in any futures market, the better the odds will be.
Timberwolves Vegas odds vs. Canadian sportsbooks
Sportsbooks are copycats. Or, more precisely, they copy odds off each other. That’s why the lines for a Timberwolves game a day or two ahead of tip-off will look the same at a Las Vegas sportsbook as it does at a sportsbook online in Canada.
Of course, these lines might change, and a change in Vegas doesn’t necessitate a change in Canada or vice versa. Lines are set to try to draw equal betting to each side. That way, sportsbooks make a small profit off the vig in the line, not the outcome of the game.
Sometimes more money is bet on one side and the sportsbook will move the line to try to attract betting to the other side and even things out again. The thing is, only the sportsbook where more money is bet on that side will make that move.
Assuming that the betting is even elsewhere, these other sportsbooks won’t move their lines. That’s how you end up with different Timberwolves lines in Vegas than you see online in Canada. Finally, it’s worth noting that since the Timberwolves have become a Canadian betting favourite, the lines are more likely to move here.
Minnesota Timberwolves home games
- Name: Target Center
- Address: 600 First Avenue North
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Owner: City of Minneapolis
- Operator: Anschutz Entertainment Group
- Basketball Capacity: 18,798
- Groundbreaking: Jul. 12, 1988
- Opening date: Oct. 13, 1990
- Construction cost: $104 million
- Other tenants: Minnesota Lynx (WNBA) (1999–2016, 2018–present), Minnesota Arctic Blast (RHI) (1994, 1996), Minnesota Moose (IHL) (1994–1996), Minnesota Fighting Pike (AFL) (1996), Minnesota Valkyrie (LFL) (2011–2013)
- Previous home: Played inaugural 1989–90 season in the Hubert H. Humphrey Metrodome
Minnesota Timberwolves TV broadcasts air on Bally Sports North and the radio broadcast is on WCCO 830. The Timberwolves’ Broadcast Team includes:
- Dave Benz: Television Play-By-Play Announcer
- Jim Petersen: Television Analyst
- Alan Horton: Radio Play-By-Play Announcer
- Cal Soderquist: Executive Producer and Studio Host
Timberwolves draft picks
Here’s a look at significant draft picks the Timberwolves have made since they drafted Karl-Anthony Towns first overall in 2015:
|2021||7th overall||Traded to Golden State (Pick: Jonathan Kuminga)|
|2020||1st overall||Anthony Edwards|
|2020||17th overall||Aleksej Pokuševski (traded to Oklahoma City)|
|2020||33rd overall||Daniel Oturu
(traded to L. A. Clippers)
|2019||6th overall||Jarrett Culver
(traded to Memphis Grizzlies)
|2018||48th overall||Keita Bates-Diop
(traded to Denver Nuggets)
|2018||20th overall||Josh Okogie|
|2017||7th overall||Lauri Markkanen
(traded to Chicago Bulls)
|2016||5th overall||Kris Dunn
(traded to Chicago Bulls)
Timberwolves franchise scoring leaders
Here are the Timberwolves’ leaders in some key statistical categories:
- Games: Kevin Garnett 970
- Points Per Game: Karl-Anthony Towns 23
- Rebounds Per Game: Kevin Love 12.2
- Assists Per Game: Stephon Marbury 8.3
- Steals Per Game: Ricky Rubio 2
- Blocks Per Game: Eddie Griffin 1.8
- Triple-Doubles: Kevin Garnett 16
Timberwolves coach/coaching staff
- Head Coach: Chris Finch
- Assistant Coaches: Micah Nori, Pablo Prigioni, Elston Turner, Kevin Hanson, Kevin Burleson
Past Timberwolves coaches
Here’s a look at the Minnesota Timberwolves head coaches and their records over the past decade:
What is the Timberwolves logo & mascot?
The Minnesota Timberwolves official mascot is Crunch the Wolf. Crunch is also in every different iteration of the team’s logo, which also includes the team’s name and often features a winter forest theme.
Who owns the Timberwolves?
US businessman Glen Taylor has been the owner of the Minnesota Timberwolves since 1994. However, Walmart President and CEO Marc Lore and baseball legend Alex Rodriguez made a $1.5 billion deal to buy a 20% stake in the team in 2021.
The deal allows the pair to get 40% ownership in 2022 and 80% in 2023, making them the majority and controlling owners.
How much are Timberwolves tickets?
The average ticket price at Target Center for a Timberwolves game in the 2021-22 season is around $60. Season tickets range from $11 to $267 per game. Courtside seats can cost as much as $17,000 each.
Where to watch or stream Timberwolves games online
You can watch games online with an NBA League Pass subscription, or stream select regular-season and playoff games with the Watch TNT and ESPN mobile apps.
Timberwolves franchise by the numbers
- Franchise Value: $1.55 billion
- Owners: Glen Taylor, Marc Lore, Alex Rodriguez
- Paid: $1.5 billion in 2021
- Numbers Retired: The Timberwolves have retired just one jersey, posthumously retiring Malik Sealy’s #2. There’s also a ‘Flip’ banner hanging in the target center memorializing long-time coach Flip Saunders
- NBA Championships: None
- NBA Finals: None
- Division titles: 1 (2004)
- Best Timberwolves Season: 2004 Minnesota Timberwolves (58-24)
- Most Points in a Single Game: Corey Brewer, Kevin Love (51)
- Deepest postseason run: (2003-2004) 4-1 win over Nuggets, 4-2 win over Kings, 4-2 loss to Lakers in Conference Championship
- Greatest Player: Kevin Garnett, 12 seasons with the Timberwolves, career averages of 17.8 points and 10 rebounds.