NFL Betting Odds
Canadians can now find a much wider range of NFL betting odds at private online sportsbooks. Betting on individual NFL games, futures and prop odds, without having to put together parlays, is now the standard.
With a 17-game NFL schedule, that means hundreds of new NFL betting odds markets. Get ahead of it all with our live NFL odds feed and review of the best NFL betting apps below.
NFL live odds
Look below for NFL game odds including moneylines, spreads and totals for every game. Check the second tab for NFL futures odds including Super Bowl odds and season-long team win totals. You can also find player props including NFL MVP odds. Click on any odds to get started.
Buffalo Bills odds
- Location: Buffalo, NY
- Home Stadium: Highmark Stadium (71,870 capacity) (Originally Rich Stadium, Ralph Wilson Stadium 1998-2015, New Era Field 2016-2020, Bills Stadium from 2020-2021)
- Proximity to Major Canadian City: 180 km to Toronto, ON, 50 km to Niagara Falls, ON
- Owners: Kim Pegula, Terry Pegula
- Titles: AFC Conference Champions 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993
- See more: Buffalo Bills Futures odds
Seattle Seahawks odds
- Location: Seattle, WA
- Home Stadium: Lumen Field (70,000 capacity) (Formerly Qwest Field 2004–2011, CenturyLink Field 2011–2020)
- Proximity to Major Canadian City: 230 km to Vancouver, BC
- Owner: Jody Allen
- Titles: Super Bowl XLVIII Champions (2013)
- See more: Seattle Seahawks odds
Green Bay Packers odds
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Home Stadium: Lambeau Field (81,441 capacity)
- Proximity to Major Canadian City: 972 km to Toronto, ON, 457 km to Sault Ste. Marie, ON
- Owner: Green Bay Packers, Inc. (Publicly owned)
- Titles: 13 – 1929, 1930, 1931, 1936, 1939, 1944, 1961, 1962, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1996, 2010
- See latest: Green Bay Packers odds
Detroit Lions odds
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Home Stadium: Ford Field (70,000 capacity)
- Proximity to Major Canadian City: 380 km to Toronto, ON, 5 km to Windsor, ON
- Owner: Sheila Ford Hamp
- Titles: 1935, 1952, 1953, 1957 (Prior to 1970 AFL–NFL merger)
- Latest: Detroit Lions Odds
Minnesota Vikings odds
- Location: Minneapolis, MN
- Home Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium (73,000 capacity)
- Proximity to Major Canadian City: 732 km to Winnipeg, MB
- Owners: Zygi Wilf, Mark Wilf, Leonard Wilf, Alan Landis, David Mandelbaum
- Titles: NFL Champions 1969 (Prior to 1970 AFL–NFL merger)
- Latest: Minnesota Vikings Odds
Best NFL betting app
The selection of NFL props, futures and game markets makes it easy to see why the DraftKings Sportsbook app is considered the best NFL betting app out there.
DraftKings Sportsbook became an Official Sports Betting Partner of the NFL in 2021. That gives DK the ability to leverage NFL marks, engage with fans through NFL-themed free-to-play games, integrate sports betting content directly into NFL Media properties like NFL.com and the NFL App. Plus, DraftKings Sportsbook Canada will host NFL highlights, footage and Next Gen Stats content on its app and use the NFL’s official data feed.
DraftKings is also known for running some great NFL betting promos and odds boosts, including a 100-1 NFL Odds Boost for NFL Playoff games and regularly boosted Monday Night Football odds and Thursday Night Football odds.
Other top legal NFL sportsbooks in Canada
There are several other great legal sportsbooks to get in on the action with the NFL. Many of them have great sign-up offers for new players, as well as a regular array of promo opportunities all season long. Here are three more top sportsbooks that you’ll definitely want to check out.
- BetMGM Sportsbook: BetMGM has several unique features that NFL bettors have come to like, including its easy parlay builder and edit my bet function. The futures and live betting sections are great, and the same holds true for game listings and prop menus. Be sure to keep your eyes out for promo opportunities on various player props and game outcomes, such as a 20% profit boost on both the Seahawks and Packers to win.
- Caesars Sportsbook: The Caesars sportsbook isn’t quite as flashy as some competitors, but there’s still a lot to love. The odds tend to be on point for NFL games, and there’s a wide range of props, alternate lines, and same game parlay options for each contest. Caesars also has regular promos throughout the season, such as parlay insurance up to $25 when you miss one leg and odds boosts on special combo bets, such as Josh Allen to throw for 300+ yards and the Bills to win.
- BetRivers Sportsbook: There are a lot of bells and whistles on the BetRivers platform, including stats and tips for each NFL game. Once you click through a game listing, you’ll find clear menus for all of the available player props and other bet types. BetRivers also has a regular assortment of NFL promos throughout the year to boot, including parlay insurance and profit boosts, such as the chance to earn 20% more on winning wagers.
How to bet on the NFL online in Canada
Betting on the NFL with Canadian online sportsbooks is simple. Download and install any online sports betting app, open an account, and deposit funds into that account. Do those three things, and you’ll be ready to bet on NFL games pretty quickly.
Downloading and installing any new online betting app on your phone starts with clicking any link to a sportsbook available in your province that you see on PlayCanada. That’ll take you to that sportsbook’s website where you should easily find download links for all iPhones, iPads or Android (e.g. Samsung Galaxy) phones or tablets.
As an Android user, you may be required to allow app installs from outside sources in your settings. Plus, iOS and Android users may need to turn on geolocation services or download it if you haven’t already. However, the complete download and install process will still take only a minute.
The sign-up process is even faster. You can complete it right on the app with just a little basic personal and account information, not including much more than your name, email, and phone number.
Finally, the deposit process is the fastest of all. You can complete it directly on the app as well, using any one of the available deposit methods likely to include most debit and credit cards and online payment processors. Most deposits show up instantly, allowing you to browse the NFL betting markets and start betting on the NFL in no time.
NFL betting trends & key numbers
Like most things in life, success in NFL betting can be found only through hard work. You need to pore through the latest news and information about the NFL if you hope to find a betting edge.
Injury reports, roster changes and performance stats are among the keys to unlocking NFL betting success. Keep abreast of all that and more through the following stats feed, featuring some of the latest NFL news and key numbers you need to guide your NFL betting strategy.
NFL betting tips for beginners
For more on how to focus your research and find NFL betting success, read our complete guide to betting on the NFL online in Canada, featuring a list of the best bets for beginners, NFL betting rules at sportsbooks, and more.