Seattle Seahawks Odds
With Lumen Field just a couple of hours from the Canada-US border, many Canadians on the West Coast think of the Seattle Seahawks as their NFL team. At least 10% of the extremely loud and incredibly intimidating “12th Man” fans who fill the stadium for every ’Hawks home game are from Canada.
That’s at least one of the reasons why Seattle Seahawks odds as popular north of the border as they are down south. Here’s how to bet on the Seahawks online at legal online sportsbooks in Canada, complete with this week’s Seahawks game lines and Super Bowl odds.
This week’s Seahawks odds: spread, Super Bowl, props
Check the latest lines (moneyline, spread and total) for every Seahawks game plus their Super Bowl odds, prop bets for QB Russell Wilson and more. Click on a line to go to the sportsbook that posted it, sign up for an account, and place a bet.
This week’s Seahawks spread
Seahawks Super Bowl, NFC odds
DK Metcalf MVP, prop odds
Next Up: Arizona Cardinals
Betting Lines And Odds For Seahawks Vs. Cardinals
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds|
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from Consensus as of January 9, 2022, 8:37 AM ET.
Seahawks Betting Trends
- In Seattle's 16 games this year, it has eight wins against the spread.
- This year, the Seahawks have one against the spread win in two games as an underdog of 5.5 points or more.
- Seattle's games this year have eclipsed the over/under six times in 16 opportunities (37.5%).
Recent Meetings With The Cardinals
|11/19/2020||Seahawks||Cardinals||Seahawks, -3||57||SEA, 28-21|
|10/25/2020||Cardinals||Seahawks||Seahawks, -3.5||55||ARI, 37-34|
Betting Insights For The Cardinals Game
- Arizona's games this season have gone over 48 points eight of 16 times.
- Seattle has combined with its opponents to score more than 48 points in five of 16 games this season.
- Sunday's total is 0.5 points lower than the two team's combined 48.5 points per game average.
- These two squads combine to allow 41.5 points per game, 6.5 fewer than this contest's over/under.
- The Cardinals and their opponents have scored an average of 48.6 points per game in 2020, 0.6 more than Sunday's total.
- In 2020, games involving the Seahawks have averaged a total of 46.7 points, 1.3 fewer than this game's set over/under.
Seahawks Player Insights
- Russell Wilson has been a dual threat to lead Seattle in both passing and rushing. He has 2,875 passing yards (221.2 ypg), completing 65.2% of his passes and tossing 22 touchdown passes and five interceptions this season. He's rushed for 178 yards (13.7 ypg) on 39 carries with one rushing touchdown.
- The team's top rusher, Rashaad Penny, has carried the ball 96 times for 559 yards (43 per game), with five touchdowns this year.
- Tyler Lockett's team-leading 1,077 receiving yards (67.3 yards per game) have come on 68 catches (and 102 targets) with six touchdowns.
- Rasheem Green has racked up 6.5 sacks to pace the team, while also recording six TFL and 45 tackles.
- Seattle's top-tackler, Bobby Wagner, has 170 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception this year.
Seattle Seahawks Injuries
|Player||Pos.||Injury||Practice Participation||Game Status||Status Date|
Seattle Seahawks 2021-2022 Schedule
|1||September 12, 2021||at Indianapolis Colts||W, 28-16||FOX|
|2||September 19, 2021||vs Tennessee Titans||L, 33-30||CBS|
|3||September 26, 2021||at Minnesota Vikings||L, 30-17||FOX|
|4||October 3, 2021||at San Francisco 49ers||W, 28-21||FOX|
|5||October 7, 2021||vs Los Angeles Rams||L, 26-17||FOX (TNF)|
|6||October 17, 2021||at Pittsburgh Steelers||L, 23-20||NBC (SNF)|
|7||October 25, 2021||vs New Orleans Saints||L, 13-10||ESPN (MNF)|
|8||October 31, 2021||vs Jacksonville Jaguars||W, 31-7||CBS|
|10||November 14, 2021||vs Green Bay Packers||L, 17-0||CBS|
|11||November 21, 2021||vs Arizona Cardinals||L, 23-13||FOX|
|12||November 29, 2021||at Washington Football Team||L, 17-15||ESPN (MNF)|
|13||December 5, 2021||vs San Francisco 49ers||W, 30-23||NBC|
|14||December 12, 2021||at Houston Texans||W, 33-13||FOX|
|15||December 21, 2021||at Los Angeles Rams||L, 20-10||FOX|
|16||December 26, 2021||vs Chicago Bears||L, 25-24||FOX|
|17||January 2, 2022||vs Detroit Lions||W, 51-29||FOX|
|18||January 9, 2022||at Arizona Cardinals||-||FOX|
What is the Seahawks’ point spread?
Point spread betting involves betting on teams to win with a line set by oddsmakers factoring into the final score. The spread serves to even out the odds between the teams, reducing the risk of betting on the favourite and giving bets on the underdog a better chance to win. At the end of the game, you simply take the points from the favourite’s score or give the points to the underdog to determine if your bet won.
A struggling Seahawks squad might be +300 moneyline underdogs against the Arizona Cardinals and a real long shot to win. However, you can bet on Seattle at +7.5 points and likely be able to book that spread bet at -110 odds. The win won’t pay as much as the moneyline, but it’s more likely to come through with the touchdown spot the spread gives you.
Alternatively, you could bet on the -350 moneyline favourite Cardinals at -7.5 points. You won’t have to lay as much money at the -110 odds. The Cardinals will have to win by eight or more for you to get paid, but you’ll have to risk less money than you would at -350 to be in line for the same potential profit.
See above for information on the point spread for this week’s Seahawks game.
What is the Seahawks’ moneyline?
Moneyline betting involves wagering on teams to win straight up. There’s no spread to be concerned about. The scoreboard plays, which means moneyline betting is as straightforward as it gets. You pick game winners and book your bets at whatever the current odds are. The odds will be negative for the favourite. This number tells you how much money you need to lay to win $100. The odds are positive for the underdog. This tells you how much you could win for every $100 you bet.
The Seahawks will be big moneyline dogs against the Arizona Cardinals, for example. At +300, bets on Seattle pay $300, plus your bet back, for every $100 that you wager if your bet ends up winning. Of course, you can also bet on the heavily favoured Cards at -350. You’d receive $100, plus your bet back, for every $350 that you bet, as long as Arizona wins.
If the betting is bigger on one side or the other, sportsbooks will move the line to try to get it back to even. If that happens, you might be able to take advantage of better pricing on whatever side you like. See above for the latest moneyline for this week’s Seahawks game.
What is the Seahawks’ over/under?
Betting on the total, aka over-under betting, involves wagering on whether the total combined score of the game will go over or under a line that the sportsbook sets.
For example, you might bet the over or the under on 45.5 points for the Seahawks-Cardinals game. Both bets have -110 odds, so you’ll win $100, plus your bet back, for every $110 that you bet if you get it right. The “over” pays if the total game score is 46 points or more.
The “under,” meanwhile, pays if the total game score is 45 points or fewer. See above for the current over/under for this week’s Seahawks game.
Betting on Seahawks props & futures odds
Seahawks props are where you can bet on team and player stat lines. Propositions are either yes or no questions or over/under style bets booked at whatever the current odds are.
You might, for example, see a prop at Unibet Canada Sportsbook asking if Russell Wilson can throw for over 1.5 TDs in a game at odds of -155. Or you might be able to bet on whether DK Metcalf can score a TD at +155 at Bally Bet Sportsbook. You may also see a prop at BetMGM Canada on the Seahawks scoring first at odds of -133. Other props for Seahawks games could include the following:
- Over/under bets on total yards, TDs, and passing, rushing or receiving yards for teams and players.
- Total sacks for teams and defensive players.
Seahawks futures odds allow you to bet on Seattle making the playoffs, winning the NFC West, NFC title game or the Super Bowl. Before the season kicks off, you also can bet on Seattle’s total wins. The other futures will be available for most of the year, as long as the Seahawks are still in contention, at odds that change alongside the team’s chances.
To see more on football futures betting, visit our dedicated NFL futures odds pages.
When do the Seahawks play on Monday, Thursday or Sunday night?
The Seahawks should have a few primetime games on the 2022 schedule. Check back when the 2022 NFL schedule comes out to see how the Monday Night Football and Thursday Night Football games line up.
Seahawks coach and coordinators
- Executive VP of football operations/head coach: Pete Carroll
- Offensive passing game coordinator: Dave Canales
- Defensive passing game coordinator: Andre Curtis
- Run game coordinator: Andy Dickerson
- Special teams coordinator: Larry Izzo
- Defensive coordinator: Ken Norton Jr.
- Offensive coordinator: Shane Waldron
Seattle Seahawks home games
- Name: Lumen Field [Previously Seahawks Stadium (2002-04), Qwest Field (2004-11), CenturyLink Field (2011-20)]
- Address: 800 Occidental Ave. S, Seattle, Washington
- Reputation: Loudest stadium in the NFL
- Owner: Washington State Public Stadium Authority
- Operator: First & Goal Inc.
- NFL capacity: 68,740
- Groundbreaking: September 1998
- Opened: July 28, 2002
- Construction cost: $430 million
- Previous home stadiums: Kingdome (1976-99) Husky Stadium (1994, 2000-01)
How to watch or listen to Seahawks games in Canada
TSN, CTV and CTV2 have an exclusive Canadian broadcast deal with the NFL in Canada. Fox, CBS, NBC and ESPN air their NFL coverage on these stations across the country. Plus, Canadians can stream games through DAZN and its NFL Game Pass deal.
Seahawks facts and figures
- Team valuation: $3.5 billion
- Place on the Forbes list: 12th of 32 NFL teams
- Super Bowl wins: One (Super Bowl XLVIII in 2013)
- NFC championships: Three (2005, 2013, 2014)
- Greatest Seahawk ever: WR Steve Largent played for Seattle from 1976 to 1989. A seven-time Pro Bowler and two-time NFL receiving yards leader, Largent is in the Hall of Fame and he’s on the NFL 1980s All-Decade Team and NFL 100th Anniversary All-Time Team. The Seahawks have retired his No. 80 jersey.
- Live animal mascot: Taima the Hawk (Augur hawk)
- Career leaders: Passing leader — Russell Wilson, 2,964/4,557, 35,757 yards, 279 TDs; rushing leader — Shaun Alexander, 2,176 attempts, 9,429 yards, 100 TDs; receiving leader — Steve Largent, 819 receptions, 13,089 yards, 100 TDs
- Fans: Collectively known as the 12th Man
- Twitter followers @Seahawks: 2.4 million
- Official website: www.seahawks.com
- NFL records: QB Russell Wilson holds the NFL record for most home wins in a season for a starting rookie with eight in 2012.
Canadian players on the Seattle Seahawks
Here are the four most recent Canadians on the Seahawks roster:
- Pier-Olivier Lestage, offensive lineman (2021-present)
- Dakoda Shepley, offensive lineman (2021-present)
- Luke Willson, tight end (2019-20) (2021 practice squad)
- Jon Ryan, punter (2008-17)
Seahawks ticket breakdown
Single-game Seahawks tickets start at $75, which is the average of the lowest-priced tickets in the NFL. Here’s the Lumen Field seating chart:
Who owns the Seahawks?
The Paul G. Allen Trust owns the Seattle Seahawks. Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen bought the Seahawks for $194 million in 1997 from Ken Behring, who was trying to move the team to Southern California. Allen upgraded the stadium and saw the Seahawks make three Super Bowl appearances before his death in 2018. Allen’s sister Jody Allen was named executor and trustee of Paul Allen’s estate and the Paul G. Allen Trust that now owns the team.
Seahawks’ gambling partner
The Emerald Queen Casino & Hotel is a Seahawks club partner. The BetMGM @ EQC Sportsbook will open at its Tacoma casino location in December 2021.
Greatest Seahawks comeback ever
Down 16-0 at the half, the Seahawks came back to defeat the Green Bay Packers in the 2014 NFC Championship Game. Considering the stakes, it was the greatest comeback in team history. The Super Bowl champion Seahawks came into the game as 8.5-point favourites, but Packers QB Aaron Rodgers led Green Bay to a 16-0 lead at the half. The Seahawks finally got on the board near the end of the third with a field goal fake involving Canadian punter Jon Ryan throwing a TD pass to eligible offensive lineman Garry Gilliam.
Russell Wilson ran in a TD just before the two-minute warning, and the Seahawks recovered an onside kick. Then, Marshawn Lynch ran one in from 24 yards out, and a two-point conversion gave Seattle the lead. Green Bay sent the game into overtime with a late field goal, but Seattle won the coin toss and Russell Wilson threw a 35-yard TD to Jermaine Kearse to win it, sending Seattle to back-to-back Super Bowls.