If you’re not in the market for one of the high-end, high-pressure jobs posted on our top 10 highest-paying job postings list, there’s no shortage of other positions available as online gambling expands in Canada.
A lot of them (for now, at least), are Ontario or Toronto-centric. But given the proliferation of remote work and the expansion of Canada online gambling coming throughout Canada, eventually, you can likely find a workable position wherever you live.
Here are the currently available jobs, listed by company in alphabetical order:
RELATED: Online gambling bringing strong job growth to Ontario
BetMGM, the sports betting, online casino, and online poker site from one of the largest casino gaming brands in the world, is hiring.
Tops on the MGM job board is a posting for a senior designer for sports (Canada) to work out of Toronto. The senior designer:
- Design, develop, and execute the creative brand vision and strategy for BetMGM and its partners in Canada.
- Delivers key art and other marketing materials for BetMGM advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Salary: $72,000 to $92,000
Other Toronto-based BetMGM jobs available now include:
- Digital designer – sports (Canada) ($55,000 to $68,000 a year)
- Sports VIP account manager – Canada ($61,000 to $82,000 a year)
- Casino account manager – Canada ($49,000 to $68,000 a year)
- Marketing promotions manager – Canada ($66,000 to $86,000 a year)
Perks of working for BetMGM:
- Part of the MGM Resorts International and Entain Group partnership
- Work with top online gaming brands including BetMGM Sportsbook, Borgata online, Party Casino and Party Poker
- Work for a company recognized as one of Glassdoor’s “Best Places to Work”
Apply for any of these jobs and find more information through BetMGM Inc.’s careers page on their website.
Evolution Gaming, the online live dealer game industry leader, has launched a gaming studio in Burnaby, BC to run live dealer games for Canadian online casinos and it is hiring to fill most positions.
The company’s online casino dealer studios are state-of-the-art and run games like blackjack, poker and roulette 24/7. Positions now available include:
- Online Casino Dealer (Chinese Mandarin Speaking, Korean speaking, French Speaking on-call and part-time, no experience required)
- Card Shuffler – Mandarin, Korean or Vietnamese speakers
- Card Shuffler
Online Casino dealer salary: $18-$22.60 per hour plus a monthly performance bonus
Perks of working for Evolution Gaming:
- Day, evening, and overnight shifts
- Unlimited tips
- Diverse and fast-growing company that rewards talent and ambition
Apply through the careers page at Evolution Gaming.
The company behind the FanDuel fantasy sports app, FanDuel Sportsbook, FanDuel Casino, Betfair Casino, and Fox Bet, is hiring a commercial manager in Toronto. Job entails:
- Key part of team responsible for launching FanDuel Sportsbook and Casino in Canada.
- Work with the Commercial Director to drive the commercial strategy for FanDuel’s sportsbook and casino.
- Salary: $90,000 to $120,000 a year.
Other Toronto-based FanDuel jobs currently available include:
- Summer associate, commercial and marketing
- CRM senior manager, sportsbook and casino
- Media and demand generation, senior manager
- VIP key account manager, sportsbook
Perks of working for FanDuel:
- Committed to growth with real opportunities, mentorship, and professional development resources
- Flexible vacation allowance
- Great benefits program and platform
Apply and find more opportunities via the FanDuel career page.
GeoComply, a cyber security and geolocation services company that ensures customers are inside a sportsbook or online casino’s legal jurisdiction, is hiring a sales director for Canadian gaming based in Vancouver, BC. Job details include:
- Lead GeoComply’s growth in the Canadian market
- Create and drive new business opportunities
- Build new relationships in the Canadian gaming industry targeting Canadian clients
- Salary: Reported via GlassDoor ($100,000)
Other new jobs available with GeoComply in Vancouver include:
- Social media marketing intern
- Strategy and operations intern
- Software engineer intern
- Communications and special projects intern
- Executive intern, founders’ office
- Philanthropic impact intern
- Finance intern for process improvement
- Intermediate accountant
- Payroll and benefits specialist
- Senior accountant
- Senior HR business partner
- Product manager, risk management
- IT Director
Perks of working for GeoComply:
- Global leader in geolocation detection technology
- Learning journey allowing you to level-up skills and develop as a professional
Apply for all GeoComply jobs and get more info on those listed via the careers section on GeoCompy’s website.
Europe’s Kindred Group, whose flagship iGaming brand is Unibet, is hiring a compliance manager in Ontario. Unibet launched in the United States in 2019 and with the regulation of iGaming in Ontario, it is now looking for someone to help manage its expansion into Canada from a regulatory perspective.
- Develop, build out and manage the compliance function for the Ontario market and any other Canadian provinces when they regulate
- Establish professional, constructive and transparent relationships with gambling regulators, government agencies and policymakers
- Salary (estimate): $68k+ (via GlassDoor)
Perks of working for Kindred Group:
- Represent some of the most successful online gambling brands in Europe
- In business for 24 years
- Safe and fair work environment
Find more information on Kindred Group’s careers website.
NorthStar Gaming, the company behind Torstar’s new online casino and sportsbook, is hiring to fill various Toronto-based positions.
The company is all about bringing growth to the Canadian economy, generating new tax revenue to help Canadian communities, and leveraging Torstar’s sports content, brands, and local roots.
Jobs currently available include:
- Digital producer (by contract)
- General accountant
- Product manager for sports
- Product manager for casino
- Social media manager, Toronto
- Vice president, finance/CFO, Toronto
Perks of working for NorthStar Gaming:
- Canadian-based media business and trusted news organization
- Building a “best-in-market” sports betting experience
- Prioritizing product and customer needs
Apply for jobs and see estimated salaries through the careers page on the NorthStar Gaming website.
OLG Digital, the online arm of Ontario Lottery and Gaming Corporation, is hiring. There are more than half a dozen positions available that pay anywhere from $47,000 to $62,000 a year, including:
- Agile coaches
- Scrum masters
- Front end developers
- Quality control specialists
- Product owners
- Marketing managers
- Product designers
- Customer research and insights
Perks of working for OLG Digital:
- 100% of the company’s profits are reinvested back into Ontario
- Flexible work environment
- Lab-based approach to product development and evolution, puts the customer first and accelerates speed to market
- Chance to participate in the Public Service Pension Plan
To apply, check out OLG’s careers webpage.
Pala Interactive Canada
Pala Interactive Canada, the Canadian online gambling arm of the Pala Band of Mission Indians and its Pala Casino Spa and Resort in California, is hiring, among others, a Web UI architect to work in Toronto to design and implement mobile gaming applications in the Canadian market.
That job pays from $110,000 to $130,000 a year.
Other jobs available with Pala Interactive Canada in Toronto include:
- Senior Java developer
- Senior mobile app gaming developer
- Technical project manager
- Technical application support analyst
- Software QA analyst
- Report developer
Perks of working for Pala Interactive Canada:
- Benefits include dental care, vision care, and life insurance
- Flexible schedule and paid time off
- Team includes experienced online gambling executives like the former CEO of bwin.party and PartyGaming
Find more information on the Pala Interactive website careers page.
An Australia-based entity with a growing US sports betting presence, PointsBet Canada has launched a new company to run its Ontario sportsbook and casino games site. It is hiring for a wide variety of positions, mostly in marketing and tech.
Dozens of jobs are available at its new Greater Toronto Area office, including most recently the positions of:
- Manager, social content and community
- Director, CRM and promotions
- Sports betting loyalty manager
- Contract administrator
- Manager, lifecycle marketing
Appeals of working for PointsBet:
- Rewarding, fun, and challenging work environment
- Exclusive Sports Betting Partner of the NHL Alumni Association
- Exclusive Gaming Partner of Curling Canada
- Official Betting Operator of Golf’s PGA Tour
PointsBet Canada is actively recruiting through the PointsBet LinkedIn company page.
PokerStars, the world’s biggest online poker site and a burgeoning online casino and sports betting operator, is almost always hiring at its Richmond Hill office just north of Toronto. In fact, there are currently 43 jobs at the Richmond Hill office listed on the PokerStars Careers website. Most recent jobs posted include:
- Agile business analyst ($65,000 to $83,000 a year)
- QA team lead, poker ($69,000 to $94,000 a year)
- Agile delivery lead, support service platform, ($65,000 to $87,000 a year)
Perks of working for PokerStars:
- In-house training and development
- Family health and dental insurance, personal interest allowances, baby bonuses, free snacks and catered lunch
- Discounts on local gyms, restaurants, and events
Rivalry, an esports-focused sports betting and media company is hiring a country manager for Canada to work out of its Toronto office.
The country manager takes on the responsibility of developing Rivalry’s Ontario market, building the product and the marketing strategy. More jobs available at Rivalry’s Toronto office include:
- Compliance manager
- Intermediate Vue developer
- Senior Vue developer
Perks of working for Rivalry:
- Competitive salary with wellness benefits
- Stock ownership opportunities for early employees
- Monthly stipend for video game purchases
To apply or find out more, check out the Rivalry jobs page.
Rush Street Interactive
Rush Street Interactive, the online casino and sports betting company behind the BetRivers brand, is hiring for various positions working remotely or in the Toronto office, it opened in 2021. Jobs available include:
- Analytics engineer (hybrid)
- Data engineer (remote or hybrid)
- Engineering manager (remote or hybrid)
- Front end engineer (hybrid)
- QA engineer (hybrid)
- Server engineer (hybrid)
- IT recruiter
- Incident engineer
- Product designer
- Sportsbook product designer (remote)
Perks of working for Rush Street Interactive:
- Flex hours and remote work
- Competitive compensation
- Career development opportunities
- Impactful work with a growing gaming technology company
Apply through the careers section on Rush Street Interactive’s website.
Score Media and Gaming Inc.
A Canadian sports media and tech company turned online sportsbook and casino operator, Score Media and Gaming Inc. is hiring a marketing director for its online casino.
Job responsibilities include:
- Own theScore Bet’s casino games catalogue
- Establish, manage, and optimize promotional campaigns and bonus offers
- Take charge of marketing activities and work on player acquisition and cross-selling to sportsbook customers.
More new jobs available with Score Media and Gaming include:
- Data analyst
- Design systems lead
- Network engineer
- Recruiter, sourcer
- Sportsbook marketing designer
- Associate technical product manager
- Reporting analyst
- Accounts receivable coordinator
Perks of working for theScore:
- One of the most popular sports media apps in North America
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Fun and relaxed environment
To apply or search for more positions available with theScore, check out its job board.
Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority
The Saskatchewan Indian Gaming Authority, the First Nations organization putting together Saskatchewan’s online casino, online poker, and online sportsbook website, is hiring.
There are at least three positions available at the Saskatoon HQ that pay from $75,427 to $94,282 a year, including:
- Internet gaming customer experience specialist
- iGaming business development analyst
- iGaming sport and product specialist
Perks of working for SIGA:
- Saskatchewan’s first online casino, poker, and sportsbook website
- Opportunities for learning, growth, and advancement
Check out SIGA’s careers page where you can search for jobs available and apply.