SlotsMagic Casino Canada Review
SlotsMagic could is now legally available in Ontario for people in the province to access a range of slots and table games. The online casino offers a good range of features and benefits to users who sign up with SlotsMagic.
Though the name is fairly new to the Ontario casino world, SlotsMagic has actually been around since 2014. It formerly operated as Jackpot Party, becoming a major UK casino brand before expanding across Europe and, most recently, Canada.
The SkillOnNet-powered online casino is already offering a range of games, with more to come in time. Read on for our full review of SlotsMagic in Ontario so you can decide if the site is right for you.
What is the SlotsMagic Casino sign up code for September 2022?
You don’t need a code to join SlotsMagic Casino in Ontario. Here are some of the basic features to know about when you create an account:
|Online Casino||SlotsMagic Casino Ontario|
|SlotsMagic Canada Offer Code||None, tap here to sign up|
|SlotsMagic Ontario Deposit Options||Jeton, AstroPay, Paysafecard, MuchBetter, Interac, Visa/Mastercard, ecoPayz, Apple Pay|
|Number of Slot Titles at SlotsMagic Canada||300+|
|Live Dealer Games at SlotsCasino Ontario||Yes (40-plus games)|
|Last Updated||September 2022|
Is SlotsMagic Casino legal in Canada?
Yes, SlotsMagic has received regulatory approval from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario plus an agreement with iGaming Ontario. You’ll need to be 19 or older to create a SlotsMagic account and gamble online at SlotsMagic in Ontario. The casino will check your age, then will confirm you are within Ontario using geolocation technology.
Though it will be new to Canada, SlotsMagic has built up a solid reputation in Europe over the past few years. Changes to online betting laws in Ontario, meanwhile, cleared the way for online casinos like SlotsMagic to apply to operate in the province.
How to download the SlotsMagic Casino app in Ontario
SlotsMagic doesn’t have an app for iOS or Android at this time. However, it’s still fairly easy to access the casino’s features and play on a smaller device. SlotsMagic is optimized to work on both phones and tablets, meaning you can access the casino via mobile browser on a smaller screen, and all features will be easy to find and use.
You can click the menu button at the top-right of the mobile site to log in or move to various pages at the casino. There are links to SlotsMagic’s games, customer support, and cashier.
Once you’ve funded your account, the games page is easy to browse. The site has a main menu that will allow you to move between game categories with ease, and you can filter the selections by game provider. A search bar is also available to help you find specific titles.
You can play games in landscape or portrait mode, though we would recommend switching to landscape and using earphones for the full casino experience.
How do I get started at SlotsMagic online casino?
Registering for a SlotsMagic account is a pretty simple process. Start by accessing the casino website. You can do this on either a computer or mobile device. From there, locate the registration button in yellow at the top of the site. On your phone, you’ll find the registration link in the main menu.
Check you are registering for the Ontario casino — SlotsMagic should have already confirmed your location when you landed on the site. You will then go through registration and enter the following details:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Email address
- Phone number
- Home address
- Username and password
SlotsMagic will then give you the option to set limits on your account. This is a good way to start your time at the casino responsibly. You will be able to set a daily, weekly, or monthly deposit limit at registration, and you will be able to set further restrictions once you’re signed up.
Confirm you are 19 or older and select your marketing preferences for the site. Read and agree to the conditions, then select the “Go Play” button to finish creating your account. Once you’re registered at SlotsMagic, you can click “Deposit” in the main menu to fund your account. This will then give you access to the full range of slots and table games at the casino.
What games can you play at SlotsMagic?
You can play a full range of slots and table games at SlotsMagic. Head to the game page to start browsing. You can filter by game type or search for specifics to get started. The games come from a range of companies, and you can browse by these if you have a preference.
The slots lobby holds the largest number of games. New titles, Megaways games and the most popular choices appear in purple. To learn more about a game, click on it to find a short description of the title and payline information.
If you’re a fan of Megaways games, look for titles like Great Rhino, Gonzo’s Quest, Buffalo King and Madame Destiny. Alternatively, SlotsMagic has a good range of jackpot titles like Supreme Hot, Age of the Gods and Shining Crown. There’s still plenty for those who like to stick to the classics, too — think Book of Dead, Joker’s Jewels and Wild Wild Riches.
SlotsMagic also has a decent range of table games. You can browse online blackjack, roulette, poker, and other games individually. A good handful of each is available, including European, American and pro variations. Look for live blackjack from Pragmatic Play if you would like the full casino experience.
Roulette titles at SlotsMagic include European, pro, and even themed variations like Quantum. A number of live dealer titles are also available here. Video poker fans can choose from a small handful of games right now, but more titles could land soon. Other games at SlotsMagic include baccarat and a small number of scratch cards.
What are the most popular games at SlotsMagic Casino?
SlotsMagic flags its most popular games in blue. There isn’t the option to browse these titles as a full list, but it’s easy to see the games people play most. Here are a few of them:
- Temple Tumble Megaways: This fun Megaways title is available on both computers and mobile devices. Set on a six-by-six grid, Temple Tumble offers up to 46,656 ways to win and has a number of fun features like extra spins and multipliers. You can also choose your volatility — start at medium if you’re unsure.
- European Roulette Pro: This classy table game is easy to make your way around, offering straightforward single-zero entertainment for VIP players. Open the game’s control panel to view the special bets menu and save your preferences.
- Wolf Gold: A classic five-reel and 25-payline game, Wolf Gold offers a variety of features — stacked wilds, money respin or blazing reels. This title has a return-to-player rate of 96.01%.
- ONE Blackjack: Play live, multiplayer casino games with ONE Blackjack. You’ll find Bust Bonus, Perfect Pairs, and 21 + 3 side bets to keep your play interesting. Gameplay streams in HD video to bring you right into the action.
- Age of the Gods: Playtech’s Greek-themed Age of the Gods offers up to 20 paylines per spin. This medium-volatility game has an RTP of 95.02% and offers a turbo mode when you want to spin quickly.
Will SlotsMagic be the best online casino in Ontario?
While Ontario’s online casino market has launched, more and more online casinos are becoming available in the province as they receive approval. That means it’s tough to say where exactly SlotsMagic might stack up with the competition. Here are some of its main strengths and weaknesses, though:
What’s great about SlotsMagic Casino
- Classic casino experience: Not everyone is a fan of modern casino sites. If you’re looking for an online casino that feels a little more traditional, SlotsMagic could be a very good choice. The fun purple and gold theme adds to this.
- Range of payment methods: SlotsMagic has a varied range of payment methods that include Paysafecard, MuchBetter, Interac, and ecoPayz. It should be pretty straightforward to register for the site and fund your casino account for the first time.
- Responsible gambling: SlotsMagic advises you to set limits on your play from the very start. We like that the casino regularly asks you to set limits on your depositing, wagering and time on the site.
Areas in need of improvement
- Casino app: Popular online casinos like Caesars, BetMGM, and DraftKings all have apps available for both iOS and Android users to download. It would be great to see SlotsMagic follow suit — even if the website is mobile-friendly.
- Game information: We would love to see more information about individual games at SlotsMagic. Casinos like DraftKings share details on the minimum and maximum bets for each title, as well as the option to demo the game before playing for real money.
SlotsMagic deposit and withdrawal methods
SlotsMagic’s payment options are pretty extensive. You can fund your account by clicking “Deposit” in the casino’s main menu to bring up the following choices:
- Apple Pay
How to withdraw money from the SlotsMagic app
You can withdraw cash from your account using many of the same payment methods, and your details are protected with SSL encryption technology.
SlotsMagic has a “Lightning Withdrawals” feature that aims to process and send most withdrawals within 24 hours. You will find a complete table of when you should expect your cash on the cashier page.
Customer support at Slots Magic Casino
We would recommend opening SlotsMagic’s FAQ page if you need help with a query. You can find a link for this in the online casino’s footer. Alternatively, you can access help by clicking “My Account” and selecting the support option that works best for you, either email or live chat.
It’s important to note that unlike other casinos in Ontario, the live chat service at SlotsMagic is not available around the clock, only during business hours.
SlotsMagic’s entry into the Canadian online casino market
SlotsMagic first appeared in 2014 with a Malta Gaming Authority license. The casino has built up a reputation in Europe over the years and is now operated by SkillOnNet. With Ontario opening up online gambling in the province, SlotsMagic is seeking to launch there.
To legally register for an account, you’ll need to be 19 or older. You must also be within province lines to register for an account and play at the casino.
You don’t need a sign-up code to receive the A-List treatment, just sign up with SlotsMagic Casino Ontario here and you’ll be all set.
If it receives regulatory approval, it will first be available in Ontario, and it could also expand from there, depending on how online gambling legality shakes out in other provinces.
SlotsMagic doesn’t have an app at this time, but you can access the casino on smaller devices through their browsers. The casino still works on smaller screens, and you can access all the same features that you can on desktop.
SlotsMagic has a “Lightning Withdrawal” system that aims to process and send withdrawals within 24 hours of the request. To see the individual withdrawal timeframes for each banking option, head to the cashier page.
You cannot bypass any of the location checks at SlotsMagic — these are in place to confirm you’re accessing the casino from within an area where it’s legal whenever you log in.