Bet365 Ontario Sportsbook Review & Sign-up
Bet365 Ontario has joined the ranks of regulated Canadian online sportsbooks, launching with regulatory approval from iGaming Ontario. Sign up now at Bet365 sportsbook and get started betting legally.
Our Bet365 Ontario app review will give you an overview of what to expect from the online betting site. Bet365 excels as one of the top online sportsbooks in the province.
Bet365 will direct you to the download for its Apple and Android app via a QR code, a small but useful (and uncommon among online sportsbooks) feature that is indicative of the forward approach Bet365 is taking to providing users a great experience.
Keep reading for some tips about getting started on the site, including signing up to the site, funding your account, and where to find that mobile app QR code.
Gambling can be addictive, please play responsibly. 19+ Gambling Problem? Visit ConnexOntario.ca or call 1-866-531-2600 for responsible gambling information. Eligible iGames conducted and managed by iGO are only available to those physically present in the Province of Ontario.
Bet365 Sportsbook Ontario code for November 2023
You don’t need to enter a code when you open an account with Bet365 Sportsbook Ontario. Simply download the Bet365 app here, create a new sportsbook account and get started.
|Online Sportsbook||Bet365 Sportsbook Ontario|
|Bet365 Ontario Code||No code needed – Click here to sign up|
|Bet365 Canada Minimum Deposit||$10|
|Bet365 Ontario Deposit Options||Interac, Visa, Maestro & MasterCard debit/credit cards, InstaDebit, Apple Pay, PaySafeCard, Wire transfer|
|Bet365 Sportsbook Canada Best Features||Early payout for NBA, NHL, MLB, NFL and soccer; Live betting|
|Last Updated||November 2023|
Can I trust Bet365 online sportsbook?
Yes, Bet365 has over two decades of industry experience, and it has become one of the leading sports betting companies worldwide.
The company received an operating license from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, through its subsidiary iGaming Ontario. This confirms that it meets the province’s requirements for safety, security and fairness.
The online sportsbook also takes steps to support responsible gambling and has, along with other big players such as GVC Holdings and Flutter Entertainment, agreed to offer a percentage of its profit to fight gambling addiction.
Bet365 mobile app registration process in Ontario
To start betting at the Bet365 Sportsbook in Ontario, you’ll first want to register an account. Here are the steps to doing that:
- Head to the Bet365 Sportsbook Ontario site.
- Click on the gold ‘Bet Now’ button
- This may cause the new player form to pop up, but if it takes you to the main site instead click the yellow ‘Join’ button in the top right
- Fill in your personal information as required. There are a number of questions as required by regulators, but it should only take a couple of minutes maximum
Once Bet365 has verified your account, you’ll be able to start wagering, but you need funds to do that. The cashier/deposit section can be found in your account. Simply select your preferred payment method and make a deposit. Your funds should arrive in your account instantly or within 24 hours, depending on your chosen method.
The available sports and competitions that you can bet on will appear on the left side menu of the homepage. If you wish to place live bets, you can select “Live in game” on the top menu to see which games are currently happening.
As soon as you select a sport, you’ll see a list of the featured games or popular bets. Once you place a bet, it will appear on your betting slip.
Downloading the Bet365 sports betting app in ON
Bet365 Sportsbook is accessible on small devices through an internet browser. However, if you prefer to use the app, you can download it for Android and iOS devices. The app offers all the features available on the website but with higher usability and faster loading.
Here’ how to download the Bet365 mobile app:
- Head to the Bet365 site
- There are rotating display ads at the top of the page. Look for the one with the download QR code
- Scan that code with the camera on your iPhone/iPad or Android device
- You will be directly to the download page
- Follow the prompts to download the app, then log in with your account credentials
Bet365 Sportsbook App Preview
What’s great about the Bet365 app in Ontario?
- Live betting and streaming available: The Bet365 sports betting app offers a well-developed live betting feature. There are live statistics, live streaming and even frequently updated reports on what is happening in the game.
- Funding option: Bet365’s funding options for Ontario sports bettors are as good or better as any online sportsbook in the province
Areas in need of improvement
- The homepage isn’t as straightforward as some competitors: While some online sports betting sites offer easy-to-navigate homepages and sports pages, Bet365’s organization and categorization might hinder the user flow when looking for a specific game.
- Frequent verification: Another issue that may hinder the website’s usability is the frequent request to complete ReCaptcha forms. These requests happen every time there is a period of inactivity on the page and may become quite bothersome.
Bet365 Sportsbook markets: spreads, parlays, props & futures
As Bet365 Ontario is one of the biggest sports betting websites in the world, you can pretty much place any type of bet you want. Here are the main options:
- Over/unders: Simple bets on the total combined score of a game.
- Moneylines: Wager on which team will win.
- Point spreads: Incorporates an estimated margin of victory into your wager.
- Parlays: Multiple wagers rolled into one. To win, you cannot miss a single pick.
- Futures: Long-term bets. These wagers sometimes may not settle for months.
- Props: Side bets on smaller aspects of a game. Many props have to do with player statistical performances.
- Live betting: Wagering on games that are underway.
Bet365 Ontario offers horse racing as well, in combination with Woodbine. You can read all about betting on horse racing at Bet365 Ontario on our PlayCanada review.
Can I bet on the Toronto Blue Jays at Bet365?
Yes, the Bet365 Ontario app covers all the major Canadian teams, which means you’ll be able to bet on the Toronto Blue Jays. For instance, you could bet on the Jays to win the American League or the World Series.
If you’re not a baseball fan, you can also pick from one of the dozens of other sports at the online sportsbook. Canadian players and teams are often on the list. You’ll undoubtedly be able to find multiple local teams to wager on.
Deposit and withdrawal options at Bet365.com Ontario
The Bet365 online sportsbook works with multiple financial institutions, thus allowing you to pick from many reputable and safe payment methods. The minimum deposit is $10 through most of the payment options listed below.
|Deposit Method||Processing Time||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount|
|Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Debit Card||Instant||$10||$30,000|
|Visa/Mastercard Credit Card||Instant||$10||$30,000|
|Click to Pay||Instant||$10||$500|
|Withdrawal Method||Processing Time||Minimum Amount||Maximum Amount|
|Visa/Mastercard/Maestro Debit Card||1-5 Business Days||$10||$30,000|
|Online Banking||1-5 Business Days||$10||$9,999|
|InstaDebit||Within 24 Hours||$10||$20,000|
|Interac||Within 24 hours||$10||$10,000|
|Wire Transfer||1-5 Business Days||$10||$50,000|
Customer support options
Bettors who need assistance with any matter related to the sportsbook can use the help centre to find answers to the most common questions. This section covers a range of topics and is very helpful.
If you can’t find the answers you’re looking for at the help centre, you can also reach out to customer support via live chat, phone, email or mail. The live chat and the phone options are available 24/7, so they should be able to fix any issue reasonably quickly.
How do I exclude myself from Bet365.com?
As stated before, Bet365.com takes responsible gambling seriously and has put several protocols in place. Bettors can use the following tools to keep track of their habits:
- Activity: Allows you to consult your spending and betting habits.
- Deposit limit: You can establish deposit limits that can last for a few hours to several days.
- Spending limit: Likewise, it’s possible to limit the amount of money you can risk on sports betting.
- Session limit: It’s possible to establish limits on the time you spend on the book.
- Timeout: This is a tool to self-exclude for a short period (72 hours, seven days or 30 days)
- Self-exclusion: You can remove yourself from all online gambling websites for one year, five years or permanently
Can I bet at Bet365 Sportsbook in person?
For the time being, the Bet365 Sportsbook in Ontario does not have any in-person betting locations.
How does Bet365 compare to other Ontario sportsbooks?
There are plenty of advantages to picking the Bet365 mobile app as your go-to sportsbook. It is the ideal betting app for those who enjoy having a good variety of games and competitions, especially those that aren’t readily available at local sportsbooks.
Another main advantage to downloading the Bet365 app in Ontario is the high quality and usability of the live betting feature. It’s one of the fastest and most developed in the industry.
Bet365 Canada Sportsbook FAQs
You don’t need a code to signup for Bet365. Simply head to the Bet365 sign-up page and open your account today.
No. It is only regulated in Ontario for now. It went live with licensing from iGaming Ontario in April of 2022. Time will tell if more provinces launch their own regulatory regimes.
Yes, you can cash out designated wagers early. This is an option to minimize losses or lock in at least some potential winnings. Cashing out isn’t available for all bets or games, so consult your betting slip to ensure you see the option.
No, the Bet365 Sportsbook in Ontario does not charge any type of fee for withdrawals or deposits. Nevertheless, your financial provider may charge some small fees. Make sure to read the terms and conditions of your payment provider to ensure you won’t incur any costs for withdrawals.