Disclaimer: Bet365 sportsbook in not yet available in Canada. Bet365 sportsbook bonus offer will be updated once sports betting becomes legal in Canada.
Bet365 Sportsbook may be arriving in Canada at some point. The country has yet to legalize single-event sports wagering, but a new bill might change that soon. Bill C-218, the Safe and Regulated Sports Betting Act, has been introduced in a bid to change the legality of sports betting. If it gets the go-ahead, we could see Bet365 and other sportsbooks launch.
Bet365.com offers strong betting options, all your favourite sports and a number of promotions to make your bets a little more interesting. This review will take you through everything we expect from the sportsbook if it applies to operate in Canada in the future.
What’s great about Bet365 Sportsbook Canada
- Matching bonus of up to $500 for new users.
- A variety of sports available to bet on.
- Great live betting interface.
- Solid app to place bets while on the go.
Bet365.com sportsbook welcome bonus
We don’t have definite news of Bet365’s arrival in Canada, so we can’t confirm a welcome offer for new customers just yet. However, we can make a couple of assumptions based on Bet365’s sportsbooks in the US.
When you register for Bet365 in Canada, you’ll receive a matching bonus of up to $500. Deposit a minimum of $10 into your sportsbook account, and place qualifying bets to the same value. When your bets settle, Bet365 will 100% match the amount up to a maximum of $500.
The funds will land in your account as bet credits, which are basically bonus funds. You can use the bonus to place multiple wagers on any sport listed on the site. To claim the offer, you’ll need to follow our Bet365 link to sign up for an account.
You won’t need a bonus code, but make sure to opt in to the promotion on the Bet365 “my offers” page. Once you’ve filled your bet slip, click “use bet credits” to add your wagers.
Bet365 Sportsbook bonus code 2021
Bet365’s welcome offer is open to anyone who registers for an account using our link. This will automatically set the offer up for you; all you need to do is opt in on the offers page. Here are the basic details of Bet365 Sportsbook welcome offer.
|Online Sportsbook||Bet365 Sportsbook Canada|
|Bonus Code||None - Use Links|
|Welcome Offer||100% match up to $500 in bet credits|
|Last Updated||April 2021|
More bonus details
There are a few details you should note about the Bet365 welcome offer before claiming it. First, you will need to follow our sportsbook link to the site in order to qualify for the offer. Register for an account, then opt in to the promotion on the “my offers” page.
You must make a minimum deposit of $10 to qualify for the offer. When you make qualifying bets up to the same value as your deposit, Bet365 will match your money up to $500. This means that if you make a first deposit of $50, you’ll receive another $50 in bonus credits. If you deposit $500 or more, you’ll receive the maximum bonus amount of $500.
Your qualifying wagers must have odds of -500 or higher and settle within 30 days. You will receive your bet credits when your bets have all settled. You can claim the offer any time within 30 days of creating your sportsbook account. If you make multiple qualifying deposits before claiming the offer, your largest deposit will count toward the value of your bet credits.
Bet365 sportsbook Canada promotions
The Bet365 bonus gives you a great head start on the site. Once you’ve used your bet credits, however, there are a number of other promotions available on the site. There are plenty to choose from, including early payouts and parlay bonuses across multiple sports. Here’s an idea of the promotions at Bet365, though check the offers page for the full list.
- NFL Early Payout Offer: Place a pregame bet on the moneyline market of any NFL event. If you place a straight bet and your backed team gains a 17-point advantage at any point, Bet365 will pay out your bet in full.
- Multi-Sport Parlay Bonus: Place a pregame parlay of two or more legs across the CFL/NFL/NBA/NCAAF/MLB/NHL on specified two-way markets. If your bet wins, Bet365 will add a bonus of between 5% and 70% to your winnings.
- Two Goals Ahead Early Payout Offer: Place a pregame bet on the full-time result of selected soccer games. For straight bets, if your backed team is two goals ahead at any stage of the game, Bet365 will pay out your bet in full.
- Tennis Parlay Bonus: Place a pregame parlay of two or more legs on tennis selections. If your bet is successful, Bet365 will add a 5% to 70% bonus to your winnings.
Bet365 VIP program
Bet365 has yet to introduce a loyalty program for its players. The sportsbook’s customer service team, however, says the site gives players free bet credits every one or two weeks in place of a VIP program.
We’d like to see Bet365 make this program a little more official for players, as the site doesn’t advertise it. The sportsbook does not run a refer-a-friend program similar to the likes of FanDuel, either.
Is Bet365 legal in Canada?
We’re still waiting for Canada to legalize single-event online sports betting, so Bet365 isn’t live in the country at this time. Having said this, a bill was filed in 2020 that could see the country’s stance on online gambling change.
The Safe and Regulated Sports Betting Act, sponsored by Conservative MP Kevin Waugh, argues that the country could bring in millions through legal sports betting, rather than letting underground books bring in the profits of black-market betting rings. The bill also says that gambling facilities could create tens of thousands of new jobs.
If Bill C-218 becomes law, single-event wagering would become legal, and the market would open up to online sportsbooks. Online sports betting will likely be introduced on a province-by-province basis, similar to the US rollout. Bet365 could be one of the first to apply for a license.
How to create a Bet365 Sportsbook account in Canada
It’s easy to download the Bet365 app and create a new account. To receive the sportsbook’s welcome offer, make sure to use our link to head to the site. This will set the offer up ready for you to create an account. Once you’ve arrived at Bet365, click “join” at the top of the screen, then follow the steps below.
- Confirm your country of residence, then enter your full name and date of birth.
- Set your contact preferences for Bet365.
- Enter your address.
- Create login information for your account (username and password).
- Create a four-digit security number — you will need this when contacting customer support.
- Select your site preferences, including your time zone and odds display.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions of the site and click “join Bet365.”
Bet365 Sportsbook app
Canadian sports bettors can download the Bet365 sportsbook app easily. The app is available for both Apple and Android users and will work on smartphones and tablets.
Use the app to place pregame and live bets, as well as long-term futures. You can also track ongoing bets, access the cashier, claim promotions and get in touch with customer support.
The app follows a simple layout — a small banner advertises current promotions at the top of the page, and a menu runs along the left to help players find specific sports and betting pages. An in-play toggle helps you to switch between pregame and live bets. You can use the star button at the side of each sport listing to add events to your favourites.
Select a sport from the main menu to view available odds and bet types. Select your odds to add them to your pop-up betting slip on the app. Use the app on Wi-Fi or mobile data, and make sure it has access to your location at all times. Here’s how to get the Bet365 app on your device.
How to download the Bet365 Sportsbook app on iPhone / iPad
Bet365 is available for use on both iPhones and iPads with the latest iOS software. Before downloading the app, complete a software update and make sure your device has enough space.
Use Safari to open this Bet365 review. Click on our sportsbook link to be redirected to the site, and follow our registration instructions above. Once you’ve created an account, head back to the Bet365 homepage.
- Scroll down the page to find the Apple prompt. Click on it to be redirected to the app page on the App Store.
- Download the iOS app as normal, and install it onto your device.
- Launch the app and log in. Head to the offers page to claim your welcome offer and get started at the sportsbook.
How to download the Bet365 Sportsbook app on Android
As an Android user, you’ll need to get the Bet365 app directly from the sportsbook site. Before following these steps, update your Android software. Open this article on your mobile browser, then follow our sportsbook link to the Bet365 mobile site. Click “join,” and follow our steps to create an account at Bet365.
- Head back to the sportsbook homepage and find the Android app button. Click on it to automatically start downloading the product.
- Navigate to your device settings and then security menu. Click to allow your device to install downloads from unknown sources.
- Tap on the completed download in your notifications menu to begin installing.
- Launch the app and log in. Opt in to the welcome promotion via the offers page.
Best features of the Bet365 Sportsbook app
The Bet365 sports betting app has a number of stand-out features we really like to see from an online sportsbook. Here are some of our best picks.
- Early cash-out: This feature gives you more control of your sports bets. When cashing out is available, you don’t have to wait for your bet to reach a conclusion if you don’t want to. Instead, take a return before the event has finished.
- Sports parlay builders: Bet365 offers parlay builders for basketball, hockey, soccer, tennis and more. This allows you to create a parlay bet on any game, up to a maximum of six legs. The sportsbook will then use the tool to calculate your odds.
- My alerts: Bet365 allows its users to choose the app alerts they receive. This means more choice to see the updates you actually want, and more chance to remove the updates you don’t need. Log in and head to the app’s services menu to change your preferences.
- Great live streaming: You’ll see thousands of games streamed on the Bet365 live betting page every year. To watch, you’ll need to have placed a bet in the last 24 hours or have a funded account.
- Edit bets: At Bet365, you can add, swap or remove selections from your bets when the “edit bet” feature is available. You can also change your bet to a parlay where available. If you’ve created a parlay and some legs have already settled, you may still be eligible for the feature.
How could Bet365 improve?
Every online sportsbook has at least a couple of things it could improve on, and the Bet365 app is no different. Here are a couple of changes we’d like to see.
- Introduce an official loyalty program: While customer support says players receive sportsbook bonuses in lieu of a rewards program, we’d like to see this change. It would be great to see Bet365 introduce a loyalty program where players earn points for the wagers, move up the ranks and earn rewards based on their play.
- Better site layout: While we like a simple sportsbook layout, Bet365 can look a little bare-bones at times. We’d like to see clearer navigation menus and buttons that don’t fall into the background of the app.
Bet365 Sportsbook features and benefits
Bet365’s online sportsbook has steadily improved over the years, with plenty of great features and benefits for its users. The site works well on all major browsers and is optimised to work on smartphones and tablets if you’d prefer to avoid the app. Even during the biggest events of the year, you’re very unlikely to experience problems with the sports betting product.
Use the homepage to view the day’s biggest events, most popular sports and best promotions. The “extra” link at the top left of the site will take you to the full promotions page.
The menu on the left of the site makes it easy to find your favourite sports and leagues. We like that you can flag certain sports to make them easier to find later. The “in-play” toggle provides an easy way to switch from pregame to in game betting.
Types of bets available on Bet365 online sportsbook
The Bet365 online sportsbook has a great list of betting options — the sportsbook lists moneylines, point spreads, totals, parlays, round robins, live bets, futures and props. Choose a sport from the menu on the left to see all the options available to you.
Tabs at the top of the page make it easy to change the type of bet you’re placing. The biggest games are listed on the site first. Scroll down to view all available bet lines. For example, NBA fans can place wagers on the race to 20 points, winning margin, team totals and many more.
Choose your odds to add them to your bet slip, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. From there, click to set your stake and place the bet. If you’re live betting, click the play icon to watch the game play out. For help with betting at Bet365, scroll to the footer of the site and open the FAQ page. This offers support on bet types, getting started on the site and special features.
Sports you can bet on at Bet365 in Canada
Bet365 sportsbook app main menu displays an A-Z of all sports open to betting on the site. You’ll find plenty to choose from, including hockey, soccer, basketball, motorsports and baseball. The site also lists golf, cricket and rugby to make sure every player is catered for.
As for leagues, you’re guaranteed the ability to bet on the CFL, NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB, as well as college sports. Use the arrow icon at the site of any sports listing to view available leagues.
Bet365 covers both the male and female national hockey teams, the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Blue Jays and the Montreal Canadiens, among other Canadian teams. Here’s a small breakdown of the biggest sports offerings at the sportsbook:
- Hockey: Pregame and in game hockey bets are available at Bet365 alongside futures. Hockey is the most popular sport featured on the site, with regular promotions and streaming for players to take advantage of.
- Basketball: Follow all your favourite basketball teams easily with the Bet365 app. Place a number of prop bets and more, including team totals, player assists, first quarter team totals and game totals.
- Baseball: You’ll find plenty of ways to bet on MLB at Bet365. Look for sportsbook bonuses and parlay builders to give a boost to your bets. Props get really interesting on the site when the playoffs arrive.
How to deposit and cash out on the Bet365 app
The site covers e-wallet, online banking and prepaid card payment options. Visit the cashier to add funds to your account, or request a withdrawal. The sportsbook gives you the option to save your payment details to make banking even easier on the site.
How to deposit
Deposits at Bet365 start at $10. Use the “quick deposit” feature to fund your account or choose to enter your details manually each time. Deposit using:
- Online banking
- Bet365 Mastercard
- Prepaid card
How to withdraw
Withdrawals usually take no more than a few days for Bet365 to process. Choose one of the following methods to cash out:
- Online banking
How to contact Bet365 customer support
The FAQ is simple but does the job — it’s split into categories and has a search bar, but can be a little tough to navigate at times. If you can’t find the support you need, click the “contact us” button at the bottom of any FAQ page.
Choose between live chat, email, phone and mail. Live chat is the fastest way to get in touch with an adviser — the team is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to resolve any queries you might have.
History of Bet365
Bet365 was founded by Denise Coates in 2000, whose family had owned a betting shop estate since 1974. Coates had acted as managing director from 1995, and decided to take the business online.
In 2005, the family betting shop chain was sold to Coral for £40 million. Bet365 started to build a name for itself when it signed a three-year contract with Stoke City FC in May 2012. The company went on to be the team’s main sponsor for years, and now owns a large stake in the team.
Denise Coates bought bet365.com from eBay for £10,000 in 2000. Fast forward to today, and the online sportsbook has 6 million customers across a number of countries, including the UK and the US.