Pinnacle Sports Betting Canada Review & Sign-up
Sports betting mainstay Pinnacle is now available to players in the Great White North. Featuring one of the largest varieties of events and sports to wager on, Pinnacle stands tall as a major player in the online sportsbook market. As online sports betting gains popularity in Canada, Pinnacle is poised to be one of the most exciting sportsbooks in the country. You can sign up with Pinnacle Sportsbook Ontario today and start betting on sports legally in minutes.
Pinnacle comes with all of the bells and whistles you’d expect from a modern sportsbook: sleek graphics, a great user interface, and a plethora of sports for betting. The mobile site is well-designed and easily learnable, and the time from sign-up to first bet can be mere minutes.
If you are located in a legal Canadian province and intrigued by what Pinnacle has to offer, read on! In this article, we will cover this sportsbook’s full scope of features, including how to sign up for an account, the banking options available, FAQ, and lots more.
What is the Pinnacle Sportsbook sign-up code for Canada?
There is no sign-up code required to create a new Pinnacle Sportsbook account. Simply follow any of the links in this article to begin your registration process, and start placing your first bets in minutes.
|Pinnacle Sportsbook Referral Code||None needed, click here to sign up|
|Deposit Options||Credit/debit card, prepaid card, onloine bank transfer, eWallets, cryptocurrency|
|Best Features||Lots of wagering options, great odds, fantastic we design|
|Last Updated||December 1, 2023|
Pinnacle Sportsbook Canada top upcoming sporting events Aug. 8 through Sept. 11
Here are some of the top events to bet on when using Pinnacle in Canada, through September 11, 2023.
- MLB Regular Season: As the pennant races heat up and the season draws to a close, there will be plenty of Major League Baseball action.
- Leagues Cup: North America’s preeminent soccer tournament is back, with three countries facing off for the right to lift the Leagues Cup trophy.
- Women’s World Cup: Pinnacle will feature a full variety of wagers on this exciting Women’s World Cup, hosted by Australia and New Zealand.
- ATP Toronto and WTA Montreal: Two of the top tennis tournaments in Canada will have plenty of public exposure and betting opportunities.
- U.S. Open: The final tennis major of 2023 heralds the unofficial end of summer. But the action never stops at Pinnacle, as players can place wagers year-round on their favourite sports.
- NCAA Football: College football enthusiasts will find a lot to love at Pinnacle since it fields a huge number of NCAA football bets, from live bets to futures wagers.
- NFL Preseason: Although not always as exciting as the regular season, Pinnacle does support wagering on the NFL preseason. The uncertainty of the play on the field makes for exciting in-game wagering.
- NFL Regular Season: For many bettors, the NFL season is the gold standard of online sports betting. You can be sure that Pinnacle will have you covered with amazing football wagering action.
Is Pinnacle Sportsbook legal in Canada?
Yes, Pinnacle Sportsbook is legally licensed and permitted to operate in Canada. It is overseen by the Canadian Gaming Association, among other governmental entities. Players can feel safe when gambling with Pinnacle Sportsbook. Depending on the province, you need to be either 18 or 19 years old to create an account and place sports wagers online.
Downloading the Pinnacle Sportsbook sports betting app
If there is one knock against Pinnacle Sportsbook, it’s the current absence of a mobile app. All of the betting action takes place on its website. Depending on your playing preference, this may or may not be a problem for you.
It must be said that the website is extremely mobile-friendly and was clearly designed for players who are visiting from their phones or tablets. All of the information is clearly presented and easy to see. With the site’s large navigation buttons and intuitive interface, many players may not be missing a mobile app at all. Still, we would love to see a dedicated application developed to rival some of Pinnacle’s largest competitors, like DraftKings Ontario.
Pinnacle Sportsbook registration process in Canada
Pinnacle makes registering for a new account as simple as possible. There are very few steps involved, and you will find yourself ready to place your bet in a matter of minutes. Just follow the below instructions to get started with Pinnacle:
- Visit the Pinnacle homepage on your desktop, laptop, or compatible mobile device.
- Look in the top right corner next to the “Login” button for an orange button labeled “Join.”
- This pops up a box with a form that you must fill out to create your account.
- Choose a username and a very secure password to protect your account.
- You’ll have to provide Pinnacle with some personal information, so it can verify you are eligible.
Once the form is complete, you are all set. You can start browsing available wagers right away and make your initial deposit.
Pinnacle sports betting markets: spreads, parlays, props, and futures
- Straight Bets – Will they cover or not? Wager on your squad to beat the spread, or just bet on the moneyline if you’re confident in the outright winner.
- Parlay Bets – Wager on multiple outcomes all hitting. If each of your bets wins, you will receive several multiples of your initial wager amount. Pinnacle also allows players to place teaser and round-robin parlay bets.
- Over/Under – You decide if the score will be over or under a set number. Sounds simple, right?
- Proposition Bets – These bets can be as zany as “How long will the Super Bowl national anthem performance last?” or as straightforward as betting that the star pitcher will get a predetermined number of outs.
- Futures – Bet on end-of-season outcomes. The most common wager is on who will win the championship. There are less obvious options that could prove lucrative, like MVP or the Cy Young winner.
- Live Betting – Even if the game has already begun, you can still get in on the betting action with live betting. Follow the constantly updating odds as the game progresses, and get your money in when you want.
What are the most popular bets at Pinnacle Sportsbook in Canada?
The most popular bets you are likely to encounter at Pinnacle are going to be moneylines, totals, and point spreads. In fact, visit any sportsbook (online or otherwise) and these are going to be the top bets placed by sports betting enthusiasts. Having said that, those bets are only the tip of the iceberg.
Prop bets are extremely popular at Pinnacle and are rapidly gaining traction as optimal wagers for bettors who are short on time. In fact, Pinnacle will suggest a few prop bets to players right on the homepage, such as which team will score first or how many receiving yards a given NFL player will rack up.
Of course, futures bets remain as popular as ever. Bettors love to pick a long-odds team at the beginning of a sports season and then revel in glory when their gamble pays off. Bonus points for posting proof of your clairvoyant futures bet to social media.
Lastly, live betting is offered at Pinnacle and certainly attracts a lot of players when sporting events are already underway. Often, bettors will head to the sportsbook in the middle of a game to make things more interesting if they are watching the game anyway. Because of this, live betting is quickly becoming one of the most popular forms of betting at many online sportsbooks.
Is Pinnacle the best sportsbook in Canada?
We would say “yes”! If you do not mind the lack of a mobile app, we would consider Pinnacle the best online sportsbook in Canada. With above-average odds, a great user design, tons of betting and banking options, and helpful customer service, Pinnacle is currently the gold standard of what an online sportsbook can be. On top of all this, Pinnacle is a household name that can be trusted. It has been in business for over 20 years, and players can feel secure trusting this gambling operator with their hard-earned funds.
What’s great about the Pinnacle app in Canada
- Seamless live betting experience: Pinnacle allows players to wager on live games and provides detailed statistics and fantastic odds in a simple, streamlined manner.
- Variety of available sports: Pinnacle features a huge number of sports that players can wager on, including more obscure sports like Aussie rules football.
- Betting resources: Pinnacle provides a nice variety of useful articles for players to educate themselves before wagering. Click on the “betting resources” section to start doing some research.
Areas in need of improvement
- Lack of a mobile app: As mentioned previously, there is not currently a mobile app. Adding this feature would go a long way toward pleasing loyal players.
- Lack of DFS: We love the daily fantasy sports features that competitors like FanDuel provide fast and fun ways to gamble on games, so we hope Pinnacle can add this feature soon.
Deposit and withdrawal options at Pinnacle online sports betting
As a veteran name in the gambling industry, Pinnacle has the clout to attract a good number of banking options to its platform. Here are the deposit options currently available:
- Prepaid card
- Online bank transfer
How to withdraw money from Pinnacle
Withdrawals at Pinnacle are fast and convenient but come with one significant drawback; there are typically fees associated with getting your money off the site. This is the tradeoff that players accept when they come to Pinnacle for those better odds. If you can stomach fees up to $30, you will find plenty of withdrawal options at your disposal. Here are the options:
- Visa/Mastercard ($5 Fee)
- Prepaid card ($5 Fee)
- Online bank transfer ($30 fee)
- eWallets ($5 Fee)
- Cryptocurrency ($10 Fee)
Pinnacle Sports customer support options
Customer service is good at Pinnacle Sports, although we did experience a lengthy wait time when we tried reaching out for assistance. That said, help is available 24/7 so if you try to get help during non-peak hours, you should be connected rather quickly. The FAQ section on its website is helpful, if fairly sparse.
If you still need assistance after scanning the help section, there is a live chat option running 24 hours a day. If your question is not urgent, there is also a dedicated customer support email address. An agent will respond to you within one or two business days.
All told we were happy with the quality of customer support.
Pinnacle Sportsbook FAQ
There is no sign-up code needed. Simply click here to sign up with Pinnacle Sportsbook in Ontario.
Players must be a minimum of 19 years old to bet at Pinnacle in Ontario. The minimum age will vary depending on your province, so check your local regulations carefully. Pinnacle will verify your age and identity during account registration.
Yes, Pinnacle is fully licensed, regulated, and permitted to operate within the borders of Canada.
Absolutely. Patriotic baseball bettors will find lots of bets to place on Canada’s only representation in Major League Baseball.
Actually, there is no Pinnacle app. The sportsbook’s software is entirely web-based although very mobile-friendly and designed with smartphone and tablet users in mind.