Caesars could be one of the first online casinos to arrive in Canada if gambling laws change in the country. As one of the biggest names in the casino industry, Caesars could introduce its range of online slots, blackjack, roulette and video poker to players.
Canada is looking to change its laws on online sports betting and Ontario is considering iGaming. Should Caesars Online Casino launch in Canada, it could be set to offer players in the country a solid welcome promotion.
Based on its offering in the US, we could see the online casino launch with a welcome bonus and deposit match offer for all new customers. Here’s a detailed look at what we might see from Caesars Casino in Canada.
What’s great about Caesars online casino:
- $25 join bonus.
- Deposit match offer for new players.
- Casino games available via app.
- Range of slots, table games and more.
Caesars Casino bonus in Canada
Caesars Casino is likely to offer new customers in Canada a welcome deal when they register. We won’t have confirmation on this for a while, but we can look to Caesars’ online casinos in the US to get an idea of what could be available.
When you register for a Caesars account in the US, you receive a two-part welcome offer. A $25 join bonus will land in your account straight after registration, and you’ll receive a deposit match offer up to $1,000 when adding funds to your account for the first time.
Caesars Casino bonus code 2021
Caesars Casino has set up a duo of welcome offers for new players. Claim them by clicking on the Caesars link on this page to be redirected to the site in your province, then enter the bonus code below when you register. Here’s the offers you’ll receive.
|Online Casino||Caesars Casino Canada|
|No Deposit Bonus||$25|
|Deposit Bonus Offer||100% match up to $2,021|
|Last Updated||May 2021|
Caesars Casino bonus details
At Caesars, you’ll receive a $25 casino bonus just for creating an account. You can then use this across the site on a game of your choice, without making a deposit first. You’ll have seven days to meet the wagering requirement of the join bonus. If you use the funds on slots, you only need to play it through once. For video poker, you must meet a 2x wagering requirement, and for other games, it’s a 5x requirement.
Make your first deposit at the casino to receive Caesars’ second welcome offer. The casino will 100% match your first deposit up to $1,000, giving you double your funds to play with. The minimum deposit for this offer is $10.
Again, the playthrough requirement for this offer depends on the games you use the funds on. Meet a 10x wagering requirement with slots, 20x with video poker or 50x on other casino games.
How to join Caesars Online Casino in Canada
Signing up for Caesars Casino is easy. Once on the site, hit the “Join now” button to start the registration process. Follow the steps below to sign up:
- Enter your email address and create a password for your account.
- Fill in your personal details, including your first and last name, gender and date of birth.
- Enter your country of residence and your full postal address.
- Type in the best contact number for you, and create two security questions to back up your account.
- Fill in the Caesars bonus code to activate the welcome offer.
- Tick to confirm that your personal details are correct and that you’ve read the terms and conditions. Click to register your account.
Caesars ongoing promotions
Caesars Casino usually has a healthy list of promotions for existing users to claim. Head over to the site’s promotions page to view the full list, and look out for the biggest offers advertised on the homepage of the site and app. Here are some of our top picks:
- $10,000 Casino Bonus Giveaway: Log in to your Caesars Casino account every day of the month to claim your daily entry into Caesars’ bonus giveaway. At the end of the month, you could win a share of $10,000. Make sure to opt in to the offer in the “available bonuses” section of the promotions page.
- 28% Bonus Match: Use Caesars’ unique bonus code to receive a 28% match on your next deposit, up to a maximum of $1,000.
- Rewards Credits into Cash: Convert your rewards credits into cash deposited into your casino account at Caesars. You’ll earn $10 in cash for every 1,000 rewards points you collect.
Caesars online casino rewards program
Earn points for your play with Caesars Rewards. You’ll earn tier credits and reward credits for wagering at the casino, which you can then trade for a number of perks at Caesars destinations. Use your credits for entertainment, dining, shopping and stays at properties.
Alternatively, you can convert your reward credits into cash to spend at the online casino. For every 1,000 credits you collect, Caesars will add $10 to your available cash balance.
Is Caesars Casino legal in Canada?
We’re currently waiting on Canadian online gambling laws to change in order to see Caesars arrive in Canada. Right now, the country is looking to pass Bill C-218, the Safe and Regulated Sports Betting Act. If this is put into law, online casinos could be something the country considers next.
If online casinos become legal in Canada, gambling companies will likely have to roll out province by province as each area of the country changes its stance on online betting.
Caesars Casino app review
Caesars has developed a great app so players can access casino games and more while out and about. The app is available on Apple and Android devices, for both smartphones and tablets.
You’ll find a range of games on the Caesars app, including online slots, blackjack, video poker and roulette. Players can also access and claim promotions, deposit and withdraw, access player support and build reward points. If you wish, you can claim and use the welcome bonus on mobile.
Use a simple main menu at the top of the screen to navigate between games, which display in a grid format. The mobile-based games are just as high quality as the desktop variations and use the same fun sound effects. You can play slots and table games by rotating your device into landscape mode.
You won’t find any mobile-only promotions on the app, but you can claim the same offers as the website and build Caesars Rewards points in the same way.
Best features at Caesars Casino Online
Caesars has been around for years and knows exactly how to bring the full casino experience online. Here are a few of our favourite features:
- Great range of games: Caesars Casino partnered with NYX Gaming to launch its online products. The agreement also opened the casino up to a variety of casino games from NetEnt and WMS.
- Rewards program: We like to see a good rewards program at an online casino, and Caesars has nailed it. Caesars Rewards allows you to earn points for wagering on desktop, mobile and at its resorts, which you can then swap for fun perks both on and offline.
- Welcome offer: You’ll be able to claim a $25 join bonus, followed by a deposit match offer up to $1,000 when you add funds to your account for the first time.
- Promotions for existing users: Once you’ve claimed the full welcome offer, you can also try the site’s other promotions. Caesars often runs a bonus giveaway, where you’ll earn entries to the draw for every day you log in to the site over the month. By the end of the month, you’ll have the chance to win a share of the jackpot.
Games most likely to hit the Caesars Casino app
Caesars’ app has fewer games than the desktop site, but still offers a great range of online slots, video poker, blackjack and roulette. You’ll find games from IGT, NetEnt, and WMS, with more planned for the future.
We could also see live dealer games land on the casino app in the future, bringing the real casino experience to your mobile device or tablet.
The majority of Caesars’ game library is slots. Use the games navigation bar to head over to the full slots page.
Look for action-packed titles like Panda Pow and Spartacus, gameboard titles like Clue Cash Mystery and Monopoly 250K, and classics like Raging Rhino and Cleopatra Gold. You can’t filter games by category at Caesars, but you can search for any specific favourites you have in mind. Here are our top picks:
- Divine Fortune Megaways: Unearth divine riches with this six-reel Megaways slot. You’ll find respins, wilds and free spins feature alongside three collectable bonus symbols that could boost your winnings by 500. The max you can win on this game is 4,502 times your wager.
- Joker’s Riches: Go back in time to meet medieval jokers — the more you meet, the larger any potential winnings could be. This slot has five reels and a total of 40 paylines, with free game bonuses up for grabs on reels two, three and four. You could even be invited into the castle to see the jokers at work.
- Cirque Du Soleil Amaluna: The casino is really brought to your home with this slot game themed around Cirque Du Soleil’s show, Amaluna. Head over to the mysterious island of Amaluna to help the queen’s daughter find love with this five-reel, 40-payline slot.
- Road to Riches Free Spins: A twist on the original slot, this Road to Riches variation with a free spins bonus comes from Barcrest. The six-reel machine has up to 117,649 ways to win on each spin, and has a return-to-player rate of 96%. Spin to see if the lucky leprechaun is working in your favour.
- Foxin’ Wins: This five-reel, three-row slot from NextGen is based around a lucky fox who lives in a world of luxury. The title has 25 paylines and state-of-the-art graphics for fantastic gameplay. Foxin’ Wins’ super bet feature gives you the chance to land wilds on reels two, three or four to up the RTP of the game.
What about table games?
Caesars has a variety of table games. Look for blackjack, video poker, roulette and one or two baccarat variations. You can browse each lobby separately, or click the table games button to view the full offering.
Look for classic blackjack alongside a couple of multi-hand variations, and Zappit Blackjack for something a little different. Bets start at $0.25 and max out at $1,000 for most games. As for roulette, Caesars offers classic, American and French online roulette, as well as one or two others. Bets usually start at $1. Caesars Casino has a large video poker setup, including multiple Game King titles. You’ll also find Destiny Poker, Double Double Bonus Poker and Jacks or Better.
The online casino also offers live dealer games for those looking to get the full casino experience. Caesars Casino in Canada runs live blackjack, baccarat, roulette and poker — bringing the glamour of the casino to your home. Live dealer games are operated by Ezugi and are streamed in a casino studio, allowing you to interact with real dealers and other players.
Free and real money casino games at Caesars Canada
Caesars offers demo versions of all its games — simply click on a title and choose “demo play” to try it for free. You can’t collect winnings in this mode, but demos allow you to try your hand at a game before wagering your own money. You can even see a video demo of the casino’s live dealer games to see if they’re a good fit for you.
Banking options at Caesars Casino Online
Caesars Casino has a variety of banking options available. All options are secured using encryption technology. Here’s how to deposit and withdraw cash at the casino.
Fund your Caesars Casino account using one of the options below. The minimum deposit is $10. Players can also set up “quick deposit” preferences, allowing you to fund your account without leaving your game.
- Online bank transfer
- Prepaid card
- ACH e-check
Withdraw money from your Caesars Casino account using one of the following options. To withdraw using PayPal, you must have deposited with the account previously.
- ACH e-check
- Prepaid card
Caesars Casino customer service
Click the casino’s support button at the top of the site to help solve any queries you might have. You’ll find the option to browse Caesars’ FAQ page first, which covers promotions, house rules, banking and responsible gambling.
If you’d prefer to speak to the casino’s customer support team, click the “Support” bubble on the FAQ page. This will start a live chat with a member of the team at Caesars, available between 8 a.m. and 12 a.m. You can also get in touch via email or phone — the details for each are on the support page.
Background on Caesars Casino in Canada
Caesars was founded in 1937 by William Harrah and in 1973 was the first casino to make the New York Stock Exchange. Fast forward to 2021, and Caesars operates around 50 properties across the world.
Caesars online casino launched in New Jersey in 2013, and has gone on to launch in numerous states across the US. It also created an online sportsbook.
If sports betting becomes legal in Canada thanks to Bill C-218, then online gambling could follow closely behind, allowing Caesars Casino to launch in the country province by province.