Fallsview Sportsbook Canada Review
Disclaimer: Fallsview Sportsbook is not yet live in Canada. This review is speculative based on what is known so far and will be updated when Fallsview comes online in Ontario or other provinces.
Fallsview will welcome new users to its Ontario online sportsbook with a plethora of sports to bet on and great odds available year-round.
During this review, you will learn how Fallsview Sportsbook in Ontario works, including the key terms and conditions you need to be aware of when signing up. We also explain how to open a new account, download the sports betting mobile app, place bets, make deposits and of course, cash out your winnings.
Fallsview Ontario has one of the largest libraries of sports available to bet on, so just keep reading and you’ll be a Fallsview betting expert in no time.
What is the Fallsview Sportsbook Canada code for February 2024?
You don’t need a code when you sign up with Fallsview Sportsbook in Canada. Instead, you only need to use our exclusive links to register.
|Fallsview Sportsbook Canada
|Fallsview Ontario Code
|Fallsview Canada Minimum Deposit
Is Fallsview Sportsbook legal in Canada?
Fallsview would not operate in Ontario if it was not approved by the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario. Each province is entitled to its own approach to online sportsbooks.
Ontario became the first province to open itself up for commercial sportsbooks. As a result, online operators like Fallsview were able to apply for and be granted Canadian sports betting licenses and open up shop in Ontario to start.
You will need to be at least 19 years of age and be physically present in Ontario whenever you place a bet. As other provinces permit online sports betting similar restrictions will apply. The legal betting age likely will be either 18 or 19 in the various provinces.
How to download Fallsview Sportsbook app in Ontario Canada
The Fallsview mobile sports betting app makes wagering on your smartphone and/or tablet a breeze. It’s also free, so we recommend everyone give it a try. If you decide it’s just not for you, you can always just use the Fallsview website to place your bet and handling your deposits and withdrawals.
Fallsview Sportsbook on iPhone
Here’s a look at how to download the Fallsview iOS app which works for both iPhones and iPads.
- Follow our links to the Fallsview website.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Download on the App Store.”
- From the Apple App Store just click “Get” and you’ll be ready to go in no time.
Fallsview Sportsbook on Android
Android users are also taken care of at Fallsview Sportsbook in Canada. Simply follow these steps and you’ll be betting from your tablet or smartphone in a matter of minutes.
- Use our links to take you to the Fallsview Sportsbook webpage.
- Go down to the bottom of the page and select “Download for Android.”
- The Google Play Store will open directly to the Fallsview Sportsbook page.
- Simply click “Install” and in seconds the mobile sports betting app will be ready to use.
Make sure you’ve enabled geolocation in your phone’s settings. Fallsview online sportsbook will use this to verify that you are in a Canadian province where it can legally allow you to bet on sports.
How do I use the Fallsview sports betting app?
To get started at Fallsview online sportsbook in Canada, you just need to head over to the site and register for an online sportsbook account. Guests can’t place sportsbook bets, so signing up is necessary. Once there, follow these steps:
- Select the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your personal details to verify your identity: name, address, date of birth, etc.
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll be able to deposit and bet.
And you’ll be glad to know making a bet at Fallsview is super simple. Here’s a little how-to guide.
How do I place a bet on the Fallsview Sportsbook Canada app?
- Once you’ve signed into your Fallsview Canada account simply find an event you want to bet on.
- You can search by sport and either bet on the moneyline, spread or over/under from the main sport page. If you want to place a bet on something other than those three wagers just click on a game and all the betting options will be shown.
- Click on the bet you want to make it will be added to your betting slip.
- Add the amount you want to bet.
- If you’re comfortable with the potential payout just select “Place Bet.”
That’s literally all there is to it. Just be sure to always double-check your bet before placing it, because once you make a bet there’s no going back.
What bets can you make at Fallsview Canada?
At Fallsview Sportsbook you can make pretty much any type of sports bet imaginable.
Do you want to bet on winners? You can do that. Do you want to bet on player stats? You can do that too? And do you want to group bets together and turn them into one bet? Great, because you can do that too at Fallsview in Ontario.
What’s more, is that you get the chance to bet on your favourite teams like the Toronto Blue Jays, Raptors and Maple Leafs, Ottawa Senators and in the CFL betting on the Hamilton Tiger-Cats, Ottawa Redblacks and Toronto Argonauts.
Simply put, Fallsview is one one-stop shop for all your sports betting needs. Truth be told, most Ontario sportsbooks will allow you to bet on all these teams, but the odds and betting markets at Fallsview are some of the best you’ll come across.
What are the most popular bets at Fallsview Sportsbook in Ontario?
BetRivers doesn’t release their data so we can’t know for certain, but we have little doubt that parlays are some of the most popular bets you’ll find at Fallsview Sportsbook Ontario.
And the reason is quite simple. Parlays allow you to potentially win a lot of money while risking very little. That’s because with parlays you join multiple bets together and you only win if all the bets you place are winners. Bear in mind it’s difficult to win them, which is why the payouts are high.
For example, you could bet on the Senators and Maple Leafs to cover the spread in their games and the Toronto Raptors game to go over the total. If you’re right on all three bets you’re a winner. The payout will vary based on the exact for each game, but you could expect to win roughly $70 on a $10 bet for a three-leg parlay such as this.
Is Fallsview online sportsbook your best option in Ontario?
One of the great things about Ontario sports betting is the number of options you have to choose from. Having said that, it’s tough to make a case for Fallsview being the best sportsbook in the province, but it does have a lot going for it.
The odds at Fallsview are comparable to many other top legal online sportsbooks. If you check out BetMGM or DraftKings, you’ll see some variance, but overall things work out to be similar.
We also love the number of betting options Fallsview Sportsbook has to offer too, however, not everything about Fallsview is perfect.
What’s great about Fallsview sports betting online?
- Lots of sports: Fallsview online betting has many, many sports that you can bet on. This includes all major leagues, like the NHL, NBA and NFL, along with some minor leagues and US college ones for football and basketball. In addition, you can bet on big international sports, like soccer and the English Premier League, or more niche sports like handball.
- Same-game parlays: Some of the biggest Canadian sportsbooks may not offer same-game parlays. This means they wouldn’t let you combine a moneyline bet and a prop bet on the same game. Fallsview has no such restrictions, so you can combine a variety of bets from a single game into a parlay.
- Combined sportsbook and casino app: If you also like to play casino games, then you can do it in-app alongside your sports betting. To do this, though, you need to be in a Canadian province that allows both online sports betting and online casino play, and where Fallsview has a license to operate both.
Areas in need of improvement
- Outdated feel: As soon as you launch the Fallsview Sports app, you’ll know what we mean. It can feel as if you’ve been transported back to the early days of the iPhone, using a DIY enthusiast’s app. The images are low resolution, the colour scheme is old, and the animations can seem retro.
- Poor design: While the app has everything you would expect, it might be in slightly different locations from your standard sports betting app. This may throw you off a little.
Fallsview Sportsbook banking options
Fallsview offers a variety of ways to both make deposits and cash out winnings. This is something that you might overlook when signing up with a sportsbook, and you’ll end up regretting it when you go to withdraw funds and realize none of the options are convenient for you.
Here are your deposit options.
- Bank transfer (ACH)
- Wire transfer
The minimum is $10, and the time it takes your money to arrive depends on the method. Most range from quick to nearly instantaneous.
And then, particularly if you end up winning some bets, you can withdraw money off the Fallsview Sportsbook in the following ways:
- Bank transfer (ACH)
- Wire transfer
Again, the minimum is $10 and the time depends on which method you use. But note that even if you use a fast method — like PayPal — you’ll still have the sportsbook’s own processing times to deal with.
Customer support at Fallsview online sports betting
The main customer service option at Fallsview Sportsbook is having a live chat with a customer service representative.
This ends up being pretty easy to use in our opinion. Though, we will admit it’s easy to do on a device where you can type quickly. If you’re a wiz on a smartphone keyboard you shouldn’t have any issues.
There also are email and phone options available if that is more your style.
Fallsview entry into the Canadian sports betting market
Fallsview Sportsbook was only able to come online in Ontario thanks to a changing of the Criminal Code in Canada. Before that regulated sportsbooks were present in the country.
It was also helped greatly by the fact that Ontario was the first province to open up sports betting commercially. This allowed operators like DraftKings, FanDuel, Caesars, BetMGM and Fallsview to apply for betting licenses and open up shop.
In the coming months and years, we would expect more provinces to follow suit. It’s likely that you’ll see online sports betting explode in a way very similar to what’s happened in the US since 2018.
Fallsview online sportsbook FAQ
Currently, you do not need a code when you open a new account at Fallsview Sportsbook Ontario. You can use our exclusive links to get signed up.
You should never play at offshore sites, particularly now that bill C-218 has opened up legal sports betting in Canada. There are many more risks with grey-market betting, and now that you can legally bet at Fallsview and other online sportsbooks, there’s no need to take the risk.
Yes, Fallsview is safe, secure and legit. The Fallsview name is well-known and respected in gambling circles.
Follow the appropriate link from the Fallsview Sportsbook site to download the app to your mobile device.
Yes, you can bet on the Toronto Maple Leafs at Fallsview. The app has plenty of sports to offer — big and small, national and international.