TonyBet Ontario Sportsbook – App Review & Welcome Details
TonyBet Sportsbook is now available to Ontario sports bettors. The online betting site is offering a high-quality betting platform with potentially over 40 sports to bet on and a great live betting format.
Sports bettors can access TonyBet’s odds via mobile or desktop, so you can use the sportsbook from pretty much wherever you are in Ontario. It offers a clean interface with a variety of betting options.
This TonyBet review will take every aspect of the sportsbook into account, including customer support, odds, and the sportsbook app. Keep reading to see how it stacks up with other Ontario sportsbooks.
What is the TonyBet Sportsbook Ontario code for October 2023?
You don’t need a code when registering for a TonyBet account. Instead, just access the TonyBet Sportsbook site and create an account.
|TonyBet Ontario Sign-Up Code||None needed, click here to Sign-up|
|Payment Methods||Bank transfer, Visa/Mastercard, Paysafecard, MuchBetter, iDebit, Instadebit|
|Last Updated||October 2023|
Is TonyBet Sportsbook legal in Canada?
TonyBet Sportsbook is legal to use in Ontario. This means that in order to place bets, you must be within provincial borders and at least 19 years old. TonyBet will check your details when you create an account on the site.
The UK-based sportsbook was originally available via Canada’s online gambling grey market, but it recently received regulatory approval to operate legal Ontario sports betting. Bettors will need to verify their account using a piece of government-issued ID.
To follow provincial regulations, TonyBet is very clear on its responsible gambling guidelines. All users can set limits on their betting, and you can suspend or close your account if you wish. You can find more information on TonyBet’s responsible gambling page.
How to download the TonyBet Sportsbook Ontario app
TonyBet’s app offers access to the company’s online casino as well as its online sportsbook, which means you can switch between the two at the touch of a button. All the main sportsbook features that are on the TonyBet website are also on iOS and Android. This includes a variety of betting options, banking, and customer support.
This is one of a few online sportsbook apps that also offer additional features — tournaments, exclusive forecasts, and events, all on the TonyBet app. Here’s how to download it.
TonyBet Sportsbook on iOS
TonyBet Sportsbook is available for download onto iPhones and iPads. You can start by accessing the mobile site and making sure you’re set within Ontario. You can check this by clicking the flag icon at the top of the page. From there, follow these steps:
- Click on the “mobile app” button at the top left of your screen.
- Hit the Apple icon for the site to redirect you to the App Store.
- Download and install the TonyBet app as usual.
- Open the TonyBet app and sign in.
TonyBet Sportsbook on Android
TonyBet is also available on most Android phones and tablets. Get started by accessing the Ontario sportsbook mobile site as above. Then hit the “mobile app: button and proceed with the download:
- Click the Android icon and follow the download steps from there.
- Launch TonyBet and sign in or create a TonyBet account if you haven’t already.
How do I use the TonyBet Ontario sports betting app?
The TonyBet app remains simple despite the integration of the TonyBet online sportsbook and TonyBet casino sites. Just click “live” or “sport” from the main menu to locate all the sportsbook options open to you.
We’ll start with the sports page, which is where you will find all pregame and futures betting options. It’s easy to navigate — just use the search bar at the top of the screen, or scroll through the navigation bar. You can browse the options by league, time or sport.
Once you’ve selected your odds, you can locate them and add how much you want to bet by accessing your mobile betting slip. Use the menu running along the bottom of your screen to locate this. You can then add your wager amount and click “place bet.” Head over to the “my bets” page to find and track your current bets.
The live page makes it nice and simple to find all the betting options for current games. If you prefer to wager on things as they happen, this is the place to be. Organize games by sport or league, then place your bets quickly — live sports odds change pretty fast.
Banking, customer support, and all other sportsbook information are available on the homepage, so you should be able to deposit, bet and browse with ease.
What bets can you place at TonyBet Sportsbook in Ontario?
It’s easy to find basic moneylines, point spreads, and totals at TonyBet, but there are also various other lines to keep your wagering varied.
Browse games to find the basic bets first. If you would like to expand your options, just click on one of the games. A navigation bar will then appear with several alternate lines — if you’re interested in soccer, for instance, you will find bets on the number of goals, first-half lines, combos and more.
Live betting is available at TonyBet online sportsbook in Ontario by clicking the link at the top of the screen. From there, you can browse by sport using the navigation menu. Odds that are in red indicate they’re about to go, so be quick with your selections. The live betting screen moves your bet slip to the right side of the page, meaning you should be able to add wagers quickly.
Futures bets are available back on the main sportsbook page. Find these by selecting your league, then selecting “outrights.” You’re likely to find a few options on league and player award winners here.
What are the most popular bets at TonyBet online sports betting?
TonyBet has plenty of variation, but here are a couple of player-favourite betting options:
- Live betting: It’s easy to navigate between sports on TonyBet’s live betting menu. Click a bet to add it to your slip, then place it quickly to track it as it plays out.
- Parlays: Click a game of your choice and select “combo” in the navigation bar to place a two-bet wager. Make your selections to add them to your bet slip, and TonyBet will calculate your odds.
- Futures: Select the “outrights” tab on any league page to find all futures options. You will find league winner options here, but you may also be able to bet on player awards and other long-term bets.
Is TonyBet Sportsbook your best option in Ontario?
TonyBet could be a solid choice if you prefer Canada online sports betting with lots of options and sports. Here are some of the site’s main strengths and weaknesses that came up during our TonyBet Sportsbook review:
What’s great about TonyBet Ontario Sportsbook
- Combo bets: We love the fast combo option at TonyBet. This is available for most sports, allowing you to create an interesting and fun wager to follow. This is also great if you don’t have time to string together your own parlays.
- Easy navigation: Moving around TonyBet Sportsbook has always been good, but there are a few navigation menus that really stand out to us — the “top championships” menu is one of those. You will find this running along the left side of the screen, offering you a fast way to access popular games happening around the world. This includes the UEFA Europa League, Superliga, MLB, and more.
- Live chat access: You can access customer support at TonyBet using the chat box icon at the bottom right of the screen. We like that this is so clear — there’s no jumping through hoops to find help.
Areas in need of improvement
- Responsible gambling: It would be great if the responsible gambling page at TonyBet was clearer. Many Ontario sportsbooks allow you to set gambling limits at registration. It would be helpful if TonyBet also offered this option.
- More futures: We would like to see more futures at TonyBet to give users even more options when wagering.
TonyBet deposit and withdrawal options
Banking at TonyBet is pretty self-explanatory. Click the deposit button at the top of the site to add money to your account (minimum of $10). You can use any of these payment methods:
- Online bank transfer
How to withdraw money from the TonyBet app
TonyBet’s banking system requires that you withdraw using a payment method you already used to make a deposit. Processing usually takes between 24 and 48 hours; then funds will arrive in your account within the following three to five business days.
Customer support at TonyBet Canada
Get in touch with TonyBet using email or live chat. We’d recommend live chat here as it’s so convenient. To access it, just click the chat box in the bottom right corner of the site. You can then communicate with a customer support representative about banking, betting, and any other queries you might have.
Alternatively, access the TonyBet FAQ page from the footer of the online sportsbook. You can browse questions covering accounts, general banking, sportsbook rules, and more here. Email support is also available at TonyBet— click the contact link at the bottom of the sportsbook to find support details for Ontario.
TonyBet’s entry into the Canadian sports betting market
To launch in the province, TonyBet Sportsbook received an online sports betting license from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario, allowing it to operate there legally. All TonyBet players must be able to prove their age and location to bet with the online sportsbook.
TonyBet Sportsbook Canada FAQ
Yes, TonyBet Sportsbook has registered with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario and entered an operating agreement with iGaming Ontario.
The minimum deposit is $10. Note that you will need to make withdrawals using a banking method that you’ve already used to make deposits.
Yes, the online sportsbook has a variety of security measures in place. You can also set limits and manage your play to help you gamble responsibly.
Visit the TonyBet sports betting site, select the “mobile apps” button and follow the prompts from there.
You cannot bypass any geolocation checks on the TonyBet Sportsbook Ontario app or website. These are there to ensure you’re within Ontario. TonyBet will check your location every time you log in.