LeoVegas Canada Sportsbook – Review & Sign-up Details
LeoVegas Sportsbook is now live in Ontario. The sports operator was quick to launch when iGaming went live in the province and is now offering a great range of sports and betting options to users.
This LeoVegas review will go through the main features of the Ontario sportsbook, including its betting options, and cashier. We’ll tell you where they excel and where they could improve.
Read on to learn how to get started, fund your account and get in on the action.
What is the LeoVegas Ontario Sportsbook sign-up code for February 2024?
LeoVegas does not use a sign-up code in Ontario. Just use our exclusive links to be guided to the new player registration page.
|LeoVegas Sportsbook Ontario
|LeoVegas Sign-Up Code
|None - Use Links
Is LeoVegas Sportsbook legal in Canada?
Yes. LeoVegas arrived at the start of April 2022 when Ontario launched its online betting market. The operator received its license from the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) in March of the same year, so it was ready to open when the market did.
LeoVegas users must be at least 19 years of age. This will be checked when you register for an account in Ontario. You must also be within province lines to register and bet. The operator uses geolocation technology to check this.
How to download the LeoVegas Sportsbook app in Ontario
LeoVegas created a brand new app in time for its Ontario launch. This has made online sports betting easier than ever with a sportsbook experience tailored to each user.
The LeoVegas app updates odds in real-time and will notify you of odds that fit your betting preferences. You can place both pre-game and live bets here on either iOS or Android. It’s also easy to fund your account, withdraw winnings and all from your mobile or tablet.
Here’s how to download the LeoVegas app and get started in Ontario today.
LeoVegas Sportsbook on iPhone
LeoVegas can be downloaded free onto both iPhones and iPads. Start by opening this webpage on your iOS device and follow our steps below:
- Click over to LeoVegas Sportsbook in Ontario;
- Select “Play Now” at the top of the site to register for a LeoVegas account if you haven’t already;
- Once registered, scroll down the site to find the “Our Apps” button;
- Select “Download on the App Store” and get automatically redirected;
- Install the app and launch it on your device;
LeoVegas Sportsbook on Android
Android users will be asked to download LeoVegas from the sportsbook site itself. Start by opening this page on your device, then follow our steps:
- Click over to LeoVegas Sportsbook in Ontario;
- Scroll down the LeoVegas homepage to find the “Our Apps” button;
- Select to download the Android app;
- Download the app directly from the LeoVegas website;
- Install the sportsbook onto your device and launch the app
How do I use the LeoVegas app?
The LeoVegas Sportsbook app is arguably easier to use than its desktop site. We love how easy it is to sign in and have every feature at arm’s reach. You can even set up touch or face ID to streamline the process further.
You should then use the LeoVegas main menu to make your way around the app. Find this in the top-left of the page. Use it to browse all sports available at LeoVegas and navigate to the events you would like to bet on.
Browse each event and click on odds to make your selections. These will be added to your bet slip, which can be opened using the menu that runs along the bottom of the app. If you can’t find the event you’re looking for, LeoVegas has a search function you can put to use.
All bets can be tracked from your bet slip. Add your wagers to current selections, watch the progress of your open bets and run through your betting history at leisure.
What sports bets can you make at LeoVegas Canada?
All the usual betting options can be found at LeoVegas Sportsbook. You’ll see totals, point spreads and moneylines at default, but you can also expand these choices to view props and various others.
Select your sport using the main menu on the app or desktop site to view all events open to you. Click the “Show All Offers” button to see a full list of betting options. You can then sort the possibilities using the categories at the top of the screen. You may wish to view second-half betting options only, for example.
Pre-game betting is the biggest option at LeoVegas. Use the operator’s statistics to make your selections, and add these to your bet slip to track.
Live betting at LeoVegas is also pretty good. You can view all live games in one place. When you select an event, you will see real-time updates as the game progresses. The Ontario sportsbook also offers pre-game statistics on the teams involved to help you make well-educated bets.
Futures are a little harder to find at LeoVegas, but we’re expecting this to improve during the coming months.
What are the most popular bets at LeoVegas Sportsbook in Ontario?
LeoVegas will load its top sporting events and betting options when you open the sportsbook. Here are some of the most popular bets you will find on the Ontario site and app.
- Live betting: As we mentioned earlier, live betting at LeoVegas is fantastic. Users can place in-play bets on a range of sports and watch these events play out in real time. Odds update quickly here, and the LeoVegas app will send you notifications with odds you might like.
- Season bets: Futures may be hard to find at LeoVegas right now, but the operator does have a small “Season Bets” section where you will find a small number of long-term bets from time to time. The sportsbook is currently taking bets on the winner of the 2022 World Cup, for example.
Is LeoVegas Sportsbook your best option in Ontario?
LeoVegas is a very good Ontario sportsbook choice, especially if you’re also interested in playing at a Canadian online casino. We like that you can find both integrated onto the same platform here, but there are also plenty of other benefits of LeoVegas.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the pros and cons of betting at this Ontario online sportsbook.
What’s great about LeoVegas Sportsbook
- All-new mobile app: The brand new LeoVegas app is an even better way to place wagers in Ontario. Place pre-game, pre-season and live bets on the app. The sportsbook will even notify you of odds you may like.
- Trusted operator: Though relatively new to Canada, LeoVegas has been in operation for more than 10 years now. The site provides safe and simple banking methods using SSL encryption and checks the age and location of every registered user. You can also make use of various responsible gaming methods to limit your spending and betting.
Areas in need of improvement
- Desktop site usability: The LeoVegas app is very easy to navigate, but the operator’s desktop site could use an update. We’ve found the menus at this sportsbook to be more difficult to use than those of DraftKings and BetMGM in Ontario. Updating these would make a huge difference to the site.
- Futures: We would love to find more futures markets at LeoVegas. There’s a small pre-season bets section at the sportsbook for now, but it would be great to place bets on the odds of a team winning, say, an NBA or CHL championship.
LeoVegas Sportsbook deposit and withdrawal methods
The simple LeoVegas cashier allows players in Ontario to deposit and withdraw pretty easily. Transactions start at a minimum of $10. Just click over to the cashier and select “Deposit” to fund your account. The following options are available:
- Instant Bank Transfer
How to withdraw money from the LeoVegas app
LeoVegas will usually ask you to withdraw cash from your account using the same banking method with which you deposited. These are normally processed and ready to be sent within 48 hours, and the money will arrive in your account within two and five business days.
Customer support at LeoVegas online sportsbook
Click the “Support” button at the right of the desktop site to receive help from the LeoVegas Sportsbook team. This can also be accessed via the app. You will be asked to search for your query using the operator’s FAQ first. While perhaps impersonal, this is a pretty thorough resource that’s likely to answer your question.
If you still need to speak to the team, you can then click the “Contact Us” button. You can get in touch using one of the following:
- Live chat
LeoVegas’ entry into the Canadian sports betting market
LeoVegas opened to the regulated online betting market in Ontario on April 4, 2022. The operator successfully registered as a gaming operator in the province a month earlier, receiving a license from the AGCO.
When the gaming market launched, LeoVegas opened both its online sportsbook and casino via an integrated platform. The operator is offering sports betting and live casino games through its player account management platform, Rhino.
Ontario is LeoVegas Group’s ninth gaming license. The Swedish operator is currently headquartered in Malta.
LeoVegas Sportsbook FAQs
Yes. LeoVegas received an Ontario sports betting license in March 2022 and was live at market launch on April 4. The Swedish operator has been around for more than 10 years and operates in a safe way to protect its users.
You cannot and should not bypass the location services at LeoVegas. To bet at the Ontario sportsbook, you must be within province borders. The site uses geolocation services to check this every time you log in.
LeoVegas Sportsbook is owned by the Swedish operator LeoVegas Group. The company is headquartered in Malta.
Click through to the LeoVegas mobile site on your phone or tablet to start the app download process. Register for an account or log in, then scroll down the homepage to find the “Our Apps” button. Follow the onscreen steps to install the app on your device.