Royal Panda Casino Canada – Review & Sign-up
Royal Panda is a decade-old online casino that has recently started operating in Canada. It has a lot to offer players.
Sign up with Royal Panda Casino Canada here and you can get started playing online casino games today.
Royal Panda has one of the biggest game libraries in Canada, boasting more than 2,000 games. There are live dealer games, slots of all varieties, arcade games, and lots of jackpots.
If you want to find out more about Royal Panda, check out the rest of our review below.
What is the Royal Panda Casino sign-up code for October 2023?
Joining Royal Panda Casino Ontario does not require you to enter an offer code. Our exclusive links are all that’s required to get the A-List treatment.
|Online Casino||Royal Panda Casino Ontario|
|Royal Panda Canada Code||None - Click here to register|
|Royal Panda Canada Options||ACH, e-check, Visa, Mastercard, Neteller, Skrill, MuchBetter, Trustly, Interac|
|Royal Panda Canada Minimum Deposit||$10|
|Last Updated||October 2023|
Is Royal Panda Casino legal in Canada?
Absolutely. You can play as much as you want, and it is totally legit and inside the law. There’s no legislation you’re violating by playing at Royal Panda, and you cannot get in trouble for gambling with them.
Royal Panda, however, is not based in Canada, as it is not legal for private online casinos to headquarter themselves or operate there. Everywhere but Ontario, private online casinos are banned (although Canadian players can use them). Only state-run online casinos are allowed to operate.
Ontario, as we said, is the exception. There, private online casinos are allowed to both operate and house their businesses.
How to download Royal Panda Casino app in Ontario
Playing on the move is far superior to being chained to your desk. You can play in line at the store or just relaxing from your sofa or garden.
Royal Panda has two ways to play on mobile:
- Royal Panda mobile app
- Royal Panda mobile-optimized site
The casino mobile app is available via Android and Apple products. The mobile-optimized site is accessible through your phone’s browser. It has the same functionality as the app and desktop site.
Royal Panda Casino on iPhone
It’s a bit tricky to find the download links for the iOS app; there’s much searching involved. If you follow these steps, it’ll save you the time and effort:
- Go to Royal Panda;
- Scroll to the bottom of the homepage and select the “Support” link;
- Search for the Apple app in the FAQs;
- Follow your phone’s install prompts and you’ll be finished.
Now, you’re done. You can log in with your details and start playing.
Royal Panda Casino on Android
Getting the Android version of the app is equally roundabout. But again, these steps should help:
- Go to Royal Panda;
- Go to the FAQs via the “Support” link at the bottom of the homepage;
- Use the search bar to find the Android app and install it when you do.
There’s no APK and nothing else you need to do. You install the app via the Google Play Store and you’re ready to go.
If you’ve not already signed up for an account, we’ll look at that in the following section. We will, however, say this: it’s easy if you’ve got your details on hand. If not, you might have to do a bit of digging. The great thing, though, is that you don’t need to give out your Social Insurance Number (SIN).
How do I get started at Royal Panda Casino in Ontario?
If you’ve used an online casino before, then you’ll be familiar with the registration process. It’s usually a few quick steps and you’re ready to play.
If you’re new to online casinos in Ontario, here’s how to sign up for Royal Panda:
- Go to Royal Panda – use the link above’
- On the homepage, select the red “Join Now” button in the centre of the main screen;
- Complete the pop-up registration form with all the required personal details.
Once you’ve registered, you can make a deposit and start playing one of the many Royal Panda slots.
Make sure that, at this stage, you’re careful to use any offer or registration codes that may be required. Currently, you do not need to enter a Royal Panda code to be treated like royalty at the Ontario online casino.
When you land on the site for your first time after registering, you’ll be struck by how easy it is to navigate. The layout is simple and intuitive, and there are high-quality game categorization and filtering functions.
The crowned panda aesthetic is admittedly weird, but if you’re into quirky styles, it’s perfect. The saving grace is that while the theme is divisive, the colour scheme is simple black and white. That is, you could easily be tricked into thinking it’s a normal site.
Note that you’ll also be required to potentially verify your personal and bank details. In this case, you’ll be asked to send documents corroborating your identity, along with a bank statement (or similar documents) showing the source and amount of your funds.
What games can you play at Royal Panda Ontario Casino?
Some of the casinos we review are, quite frankly, pretty awful on the games front. Too many have small libraries or poor-quality titles, no table games, no live dealer games, and everything about them screams of boredom.
However, Royal Panada is the complete opposite. It’s got everything you could need and then some. We’re talking almost 2,000 different slots, 86 live dealer games and more than 100 table games. For a casino operating anywhere, this is a lot. But for one operating in Canada, this is massive.
In addition to the games mentioned, you can expect to find titles like Fan Tan Live, Wild Wild Vegas, Honey Rush and the ever-popular Gonzo’s Quest. Moreover, there are 36 different types of roulette, 18 versions of blackjack, 15 varieties of baccarat and 11 poker titles.
All in all, you can expect to find:
- Live casino games
- Video poker
- Game shows
- Arcade games
- Adventure slots
- Fruit machines
And before you worry it might be hard to find specific games in a library this extensive, that’s not the case in our experience. The game search and category functions make it incredibly easy to find titles. If there was a specific title we were looking for, we’d search and find it. If we were looking for a new game of a certain style, then we’d pick that category filter and let Royal Panda present us with all its options.
What are the most popular games at Royal Panda Casino in Ontario?
- Book of Dead: This 10-payline video slot from Play’n GO is themed around an Indiana Jones-like character, Rich Wilde, and his treasure-hunting escapades. It features a free spins round, scatter and wild symbols, expanding symbols that cover all the reels and the possibility of winning a max of 5,000x your stake. The game has low volatility, meaning wins will be small and regular, and an RTP of 96 percent, which is on the higher side of average.
- The Dog House Megaways: Dog House is a six-reel, variable row, megaways slot from Pragmatic Play. Being a megaways slot means there are a vast number of paylines—117,649 in this case. The game features scatter and wild symbols, free spins and a turbo spin mode. The RTP is 96.55 percent, and the volatility is high, meaning wins are big but sporadic. The best feature of the game is the win size: the largest win is 12,305x your stake.
- Money Train 2: This is a five-reel, 40-payline video slot from Relax Gaming. Building on the success of Money Train 1, this version features wild symbols, free spins, scatters and win multipliers. In fact, it has one of the biggest possible wins at Royal Panda, with a max win of 50,000x your stake. As you’d expect, the game is high volatility and has an RTP of 96.4 percent.
What’s great about Royal Panda Casino?
While there are many positive points, here are a few of the main ones:
- Lots of banking methods: Royal Panada has a good lineup of banking methods. You can withdraw and deposit using MuchBetter, Interac, Skrill and Neteller, along with the usual culprits like Visa and Mastercard.
- Lots of games: There are more than 2,000 games for you to play at Royal Panda. That’s more than anyone could reasonably play in a lifetime. But it’s also loads for you to choose from. This flexibility gives you the chance to play slots, live games, adventure games, arcade games and tons more.
Areas in need of improvement
There are some negatives that stand out:
- One support option: Canadian casinos normally have about three customer support options: live chat, telephone and email. However, Royal Panada has only one: live chat. This isn’t awful, as it’s the best method. But it does mean people who like to call are excluded.
- No PayPal: There are a lot of banking methods, which we appreciate, but we think it’d be nice to see PayPal included. The world’s best and largest e-wallet would make Royal Panda’s banking almost effortless.
Royal Panda Casino payment and withdrawal methods
Like a lot of offshore Canadian casino sites, Royal Panada has a lot more banking options than other North American casinos. This is precisely because it is operating under different financial regulations.
Royal Panda Canada currently has the following deposit methods:
- ACH and e-check
All deposit methods are instant, so you won’t have to wait around for your cash to arrive. The smallest possible amount you can deposit is $10, and there are no transactions fees on deposits or withdrawals.
How to withdraw money from the Royal Panda app
Surprisingly, there are just as many withdrawal options. This is unique for Canadian casinos, and it’s exactly the sort of thing we appreciate. At the moment you can cash out using these methods:
- ACH and e-check
As with the deposits, the minimum withdrawal amount is $10, and there are no transactions fees. However, the amount of time it takes for the transaction to complete is much greater. The average in-house processing time at Royal Panada is up to 48 hours. After that, it’ll depend on which method you use.
Customer support at Royal Panda online casino
Good Canadian casinos make it easy for customers to get help if they need it. They have several avenues through which to talk to support agents, and they have FAQ libraries to help you fix your own problems. Royal Panda has two of these: a live chat function and an FAQ section.
The live chat is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All you have to do is log in and locate the live chat function at the bottom-right of the home screen.
While we were testing out Royal Panda, the support staff were very helpful. We were put second in the queue and were getting help in fewer than five minutes. The staff answered our questions politely and with helpful resources, some of which were links to the Royal Panda FAQ.
To clarify, this is a library of short articles and entries that lead you through the solutions to the most common problems. While it is helpful for some easy fixes, it’s not that helpful for actual, difficult problems. For those and other technical issues, you’ll need actual help.
Royal Panda’s entry into the Canadian online casino market
Royal Panda is owned and operated by its parent company, Royal Panda Limited, a Malta-based firm with more than $13 million of revenue each year. The company first launched its site in 2012. This decade of experience means it’s been able to create an appealing product for the Canadian market.
Royal Panada currently operates in the Canadian market but is a private, internationally licensed, offshore casino. This is because only the province of Ontario currently allows private, nationally based casinos to operate there. The rest of Canada currently forbids private online casinos, although it allows players to use them.
Royal Panda Ontario FAQs
At this time you don’t need to enter a code when you sign up with Royal Panda Casino in Ontario.
Royal Panda has a gaming license to operate legally in Ontario. If you’re not physically in Ontario you will not be able to bet with the Royal Panda online casino or online sportsbook.
Yes, you can wager on sports at Royal Panda. It has a small sports betting section on its site. There are several sports and leagues for you to gamble on, plus a reasonable number of sports betting options.
If you’re a lucky winner and you want to take your earnings out, then you can use one of several withdrawal methods: Visa, Mastercard, Ach & e-check, Skrill, Neteller, Interac and MuchBetter.
You can download the app to play, or you can use the Royal Panda mobile site. This can be accessed through your phone’s browser, and it works just like the desktop site.